Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Gavin Reardon

Allergy Free b+b s
« on: June 22, 2005, 12:43:12 pm »
Hi All

I have been asked to clean a few b+bs in Cardiff City Centre, When I went to give a quote I sold the them the full Allergy control treatment.

I did the first b+b on Monday after I finshed I awarded the owner with a certification to say that there rooms had been cleaned to remove allergys :D

They loved this and asked if they could have one for each room for there guests to see. Since Monday three more B+Bs have phoned me asking for a price for the same service ;D The B+B owners know each other and must be talking to oneother  ;D

So something for you Allergy Control guys to think about no matter what product you! Just a piece of paper on the wall could make you all lots money  ;)

Regards Gavin
Gavin Reardon IICRC / NCCA

www.ace-cleaning.co.uk

Re: Allergy Free b+b s
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2005, 03:39:56 pm »
Gavin,
Well done on the work and that you managed to post without mentioning the product  8)

Saves somone a dab on the delete button................. be having to change our signatures next  ::)

HolmansUKLTD

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2005, 03:46:17 pm »
Are you ready to come down off your soap box yet Chrissy boy ???

Or are we in for another 6 months of you vetting your anger at the deleters ;)

Love Nick
Surreys No1 Carpet & Upholstery cleaner
Surreys No1 Dart player
IICRC water restoration Technician

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2005, 04:11:22 pm »
Already on Strike 1 apparently  ???

Look at this face and tell if if it looks bovvered  :-X

Gavin Reardon

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2005, 05:50:04 pm »
Hi Chris

It very sad if you ask me!

But I have re-worded it so there can not now  ;D

Regards Gavin

www.ace-cleaning.co.uk

Mark Roberts

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2005, 06:07:47 pm »
Are we no longer allowed to mention products by name?
I was not aware of that, when did this happen?

Mark

Matt Read

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2005, 08:53:07 pm »
I think everyone got sick and tired of alleg-stop threads....and they caused to much conflict...i don't understand the need to keep telling us all what a great product it is...just make ya money out of it and smile as ya doing it....we'll all catch on eventually if its that good.
Matt

Doug Holloway

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2005, 09:40:39 pm »
Mark and all,

Of course you are allowed to mention products , it would be pretty silly otherwise.

Cheers,

Doug

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2005, 10:24:35 pm »
Doug,
If that is the case then why was the first 'allergy show' thread removed in its entirety  :o

Matt,
It is mostly mentioned in response to comments or questions fielded. Sadly some comments are to provoke a protective response and therefore they need to be answered at length.

Gavin Reardon

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2005, 11:29:57 pm »
Doug

And why was this one moved??

Regards Gavin

www.ace-cleaning.co.uk

Doug Holloway

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2005, 07:01:47 am »
Gavin,

Moved where?

Chris,

I d'ont think I removed it , but I 'm sure there was good reason .

We allowed Steve's mattress thread to stand whereas JB changed the identical topic name .

It's a judgement thing  , as an ex moderator you will know.

My position is to encourage sensible debate but to prevent blatant advertising.

Cheers,

Doug

Gavin Reardon

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2005, 08:51:48 am »
Hi Doug

Mine was moved to Steve,s Mattress thread!

Regards Gavin

www.ace-cleaning.co.uk

Mike_Boxall

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2005, 09:01:17 am »
I moved it.

At the time we had 4 separate topics running on Allerg-Stop! Lots of us are getting fed up hearing about it but if you want to carry on discussing it, fine - just keep it within one topic!!

I'm going to merge this topic as well but I will leave it for a few hours so that another one doesn't spring up with people 'complaining' again  ::)

I don't know what happened to the original Allergy Show topic. If I had a reason to delete it I would have deleted the second one too!

Regards

Mike

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2005, 10:56:03 am »
Mike,
You say you are getting fed up of the mention of the product........

YOU are the only one that has mentioned it by name in the whole thread.

Gavin mentions allergy control and whatever product you use !!!

Does that mean you are on STRIKE 1 for uttering the A word  :o

Or is that my strike 2 for insolence  ::)

Cannot wait for this response as i have to be in Chelsea Harbour by 12.30......................have to wait till i return about 4.  ;)

garyj

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2005, 11:24:16 am »
Shame Chris, you were once a well respected poster in my opinion. So many of your posts are now designed to cause friction and gee up other followers. As so much that you all write is duplicated on 'the other' site I just wondered what motivates you to come here and try for the wind up?

Is this really the way NVW wants the product talked about and his distributors to behave, because if it was my product I would have stopped all this sillyness a long time ago and approached this far more professionally. As distributors for the product you act as ambassadors of that company, and in my opinion both have been damaged to the point instant dismissal would be an option I would consider. Before you jump down my throat I  employ over 50 people and do have an idea what I'm talking about.

HolmansUKLTD

« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2005, 02:49:29 pm »
Thats really going to set him off :o

Tin hats at the ready people!!
Surreys No1 Carpet & Upholstery cleaner
Surreys No1 Dart player
IICRC water restoration Technician

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2005, 04:46:38 pm »
Nick,
Fear not !! Not even really worth replying to as another of the provocateur posts.............................Mike,Can i smell something ???.... but here goes anyway.

1. Any post i have made regarding my favoured product has been a reply.

2. I have never set out to gain anyones respect and will surely not miss Mr j's now its gone................such a loss  ::)

3.  I used to be RMP and had jurisdiction over 100s of soldiers but that does not automatically make me the best man for the job.

4. Far too choosy who i work for so dismissal would not be an option, in fact, you dont want to know how i used to hand in my notice  >:(

5. Respected amongst people that i respect, where it counts.

6. Post onto other forums where topics are more freely discussed and where people with stupid nicknames or initials are regarded with doubt and caution.

7. Disagreeing with someones opinion is not causing friction.  Look it up 'Forum'....... A meeting or medium for an exchange of views, a place for public discussion open to all opinions.

8. What part of my reply to Mike was a wind up  :-\  1 Fact along with  2 questions.

9. Many thanks for the time you took with the post............
HAVE A NICE DAY AND MOVE ON

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2005, 12:36:28 am »
you are nuts gary j sound the bugle that should sort you out
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

Gavin Reardon

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2005, 01:18:48 am »
IM NOW ON TO ALLERGY FREE NURSERYS AND SET TO MAKE A PACKET  ;D ;D ;D

www.ace-cleaning.co.uk

« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2005, 01:42:58 am »
be carefull in these nurserys you will need extra insurance . i would suggest a few million in insurance just in case
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.