Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mark_roberts

Maintainence Plans
« on: June 21, 2005, 11:09:49 pm »
I'm wanting to put a maintainence plan together for both commercial and residential.  Any ideas on format and pricing.

I'm considering 50% off for todays clean and then 50% for a traffic lane only clean in 6 months and then a full clean and protect in 12 months at full price for residential.  In other words the 6 month traffic lane clean is free.

Commercial would be 50% off for 6 month clean and then 25% off for yearly clean.

Also for those using Direct Debit whats the best way to set it up for you and the customer ie. do they set it up or do you ask for their bank details ;D

thanks
Mark

Re: Maintainence Plans
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2005, 11:12:06 pm »
mark dont do it. give a contract with discounts for early payments
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

mark_roberts

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2005, 11:16:36 pm »
Could you explain a bit more please.  Have you tried this sort of thing in the past?

thanks
Mark

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2005, 11:27:02 pm »
chat room now
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

Gavin Reardon

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2005, 08:37:29 am »
Hi All

Maintainence plans are a very good idea, I would love to have more than I have got  :D

Regards Gavin
Gavin Reardon IICRC / NCCA

www.ace-cleaning.co.uk