This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

cleewindows

leaflets advice
« on: January 11, 2010, 02:46:37 pm »
im just about to order 5000 a5 leaflets in colour double sided and designed free but wonder what i should put on or if anyone could let me see there leaflets or lend me some pics?
1 side i will have window cleaning services
On the other side will be driveway cleaning.
 Thanks for any advice

rg1

Re: leaflets advice
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2010, 03:09:06 pm »
Just my advice but..

People are only interested in the service you are offering, so keep the text short, simple and to the point. Don't bother with pics, they just take up valuable text space.
The pen is mightier than the sword (and a lot easier to write with!)

jonnyald

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2010, 03:24:38 pm »
if you are aiming hi- put a foto of a castle /  if aiming low put a foto of a  little house .  is your target the council houses? or the jet set ?         ive certainly not got any jet set so my leaflets are just small    8 inchX2    just WINDOW CLEANER + my number   and work well enough for me .

cleewindows

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2010, 03:29:43 pm »
im aiming big in the future,but in the meantime want to look proffesional and well presented.

rg1

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2010, 03:31:17 pm »
im aiming big in the future,but in the meantime want to look proffesional and well presented.

Big or small, the message is the same.
The pen is mightier than the sword (and a lot easier to write with!)

prestige cleaners

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2010, 10:30:03 pm »
out of interest how much you being charged, i know a guy in swansea who will do it for £130, they lasted me 2 yrs, he might send them to you as well, if it works out cheaper for you? will try and scan one if i can find it!

bravo20

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2010, 10:36:48 pm »
landline number, mobile number, website if you have one, areas covered, services offered, free quotes, regular & reliable (if you are )  :). Try and think waht would make you read it and keep it.

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2010, 10:55:26 pm »

USP.    What makes you different from your competitors???

cleewindows

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2010, 06:15:05 am »
£90 for 5000 a5 colour 2 sided including delivery and designed.
Thought that was a very good deal.

out of interest how much you being charged, i know a guy in swansea who will do it for £130, they lasted me 2 yrs, he might send them to you as well, if it works out cheaper for you? will try and scan one if i can find it!

prestige cleaners

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2010, 08:31:54 am »
£90 for 5000 a5 colour 2 sided including delivery and designed.
Thought that was a very good deal.

thats great, do you think they would deliver? if yes can you pass on their details, cheers mate

cleewindows

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2010, 08:38:25 am »
yes they do deliver included in price mate macsprinting on ebay,i had some before and they were brilliant 2 years ago for another business.

GallClean1

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2010, 09:18:46 am »
We got 10,000 A6 flyer's designed & printed with free delivery for only £99.99. I have tried to upload them but I get a message saying that the upload folder is full. If any one wants to see them give my your email and I will send them to you.

I got quoted £105 for 5000 A5 so I got double the flyer's for £5 less!

Stevie

prestige cleaners

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2010, 09:31:10 am »
We got 10,000 A6 flyer's designed & printed with free delivery for only £99.99. I have tried to upload them but I get a message saying that the upload folder is full. If any one wants to see them give my your email and I will send them to you.

Stevie

even better again! cool, whats the contact details of that company please,, cheers mogsy

GallClean1

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2010, 10:07:04 am »

Stevie

even better again! cool, whats the contact details of that company please,, cheers mogsy
I will get you their details Mogsy. Wife ordered them for me so I will ask her when she gets home from work

highwash

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2010, 12:39:14 pm »

Nothing wrong in aiming high......good luck to you......keep it simple and to the point.
When in doubt ask the printer for advice.......they are doing it all the time.
Make sure you spell professional correctly though.  one "f" two "s"

Terry

Mike55

« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2010, 02:26:10 pm »

Stevie

GallClean1,

I'd be interested to know the company details too if you wouldn't mind.  Also if you don't mind me having a peak at your flyer.  Email addy mikeguk@hotmail.com

Thanks, Mike

cleewindows

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2010, 03:58:04 pm »
hi could you send me email of leaflet please lcfcwin@hotmail.com and also details of printer please
Cheers

Stevie

jaycee35

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2010, 04:10:27 pm »
That sounds a cracking deal !!

Can you send me a email with attached leaflet to jaycichy@aol.com , and the printers contact details?

Thanks in advance !

Jay

bravo20

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2010, 04:21:18 pm »
Hi Stevie

Could you send me the details as well please, jcooper9@tiscali.co.uk
Thanks

windowcleaninginessex.co.uk

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2010, 04:51:51 pm »

Stevie

Hi Stevie, please send a copy to me darren_charman@talk21.com, I need a few ideas  for new design of leaflet, as In the spring I want to go on leaflet blitz as I have not done it for about 5 years
Thanks
Darren
---THE BEST YOU CAN GET---
www.windowcleaninginessex.co.uk