Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Shaun_Ashmore

Re: Prochem Microsplitters?
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2005, 05:57:41 pm »
I guess it is only fair to offer A'stop members all sorts of discounts as they have placed alot of time and money into the network and will probably be spending alot more in a short space of time, isn't it £2500 of product in the space of 15 months to renew your license?

Shaun

Len Gribble

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2005, 07:15:58 pm »
Martin

Nice one it beat maypole dancing ;D

John

They could have but if told you I would have to kill you, I would not want to do that, would I. :o

Ian

You still would have had a bargain I charge customers £55.00 and £5.00 for micro-fibre cloth, customers know I buy in bulk and that’s why I sell them cheaper! :-[ :-[

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2005, 09:43:59 pm »
Len its like Ron says some of you are good Salesmen and always extract the maximum price.

I will not say what I really think ;D ;D ;D

Len Gribble

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2005, 10:53:54 pm »
Ian

Look at the figures of say Tesco and the Channel tunnel; don’t forget I also have shareholders think the right word may be stakeholders, taxman and the wife not to mention my generosity to the unfortunate, witch I’m one!  ;D ;D

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Paul Redden Countryfresh

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2005, 06:58:21 am »
 The network? Is that the Altec network? sorry newbie to forum!

Paul ;D
"So basically its a big vax!"

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2005, 10:29:55 am »
Paul,

No,

I am sure if you look at recent posts you will know which one I was refering too Been so many plugs just do not personally want to mention it.

Len dont want to Labour the point to a bit of banter, but I confused.

Tescos Megga Profits competively priced. Would have sold Hunter £25 ?

As I understand Channel Tunnel costs more than Ferry Operators.

About to go bust.

Doug Holloway

« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2005, 02:53:43 pm »
Hi Guys,

Having read the Chemspec blurb again I think this must be an enzyme product , probably based on naturally occuring enzymes.

It claims not to contain surfctants or phosphates so what else could it be.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Doug

garyj

« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2005, 03:22:02 pm »
 :o
Eer, Doug, you is cleverer than you looks  :P ;)

CARPET KNIGHTS

« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2005, 09:14:05 pm »
Hi all

On a course that i was recently on with prochem, the question was asked "Is prochem bringing out microsplitters?" Their answer was no absolutely not, We do not believe in them and we do not agree with the use of them." They would not even include them in their so called generic course.

Why is a company that think microsplitters do not work suddenly bringing them out in their own range :o :o ??? :-\

Glynn

« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2005, 09:43:51 pm »
There not.

I have been testing one of prochems new products for them over the past couple of months and its quite good.
Regards
Glynn

john rees

« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2005, 10:07:31 pm »
hi there
            Why did not agree with the use of m/s?
                                                     john

john

« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2005, 03:09:08 pm »
Hi John
Possibly because they would reduce the need for a large number of chemicals in the prochem range.

Best regards Nick

« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2005, 06:00:55 pm »
Len its like Ron says some of you are good Salesmen and always extract the maximum price.

I will not say what I really think ;D ;D ;D
WHAT HAS RON SAID NOW.i am sure i am right if i have said it. but would like to know. :P
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

Len Gribble

« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2005, 07:37:39 pm »
Ian

Channel Tunnel owed by the banks who pulls the strings, Tesco’s private.

Ron

Think it’s a kent thing!

Len

« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2005, 09:15:12 pm »
prochem are leaders . they wait and when they launch you will be on a winner.they are a company with worldwide credibillity. mike boxall. is a leader follow were he goes. make no mistake if its good its very good
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.