Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

gwrightson

I can do the impossible
« on: June 16, 2005, 09:06:26 pm »
  well according to a well know franchise I can do the impossible
  Had a call from a lady very apologetic for not ringing me first  :D saying she had spilt tea the previous evening on her carpet,
  her first response was to ring - - - -    - - -  as it was the first name that came to her, however after explaining the situation to receptionist, and told to wait while she found out if it could be cleaned , the answer came back . "sorry , but you should ring your insurance company, as it is impossible to remove  ???  ???
 Feeling this was an unacceptable response , she then phoned me to seek my response , a few questions later and  the likely outcome i booked her in for a clean. She had done all the safe things initially blotted with plain water on clean towel, no stain removers ,  ;D
 next day  arrived  , stain about size of dinner plate, simply cold water extrated first  then   solutions no3   came out a treat
  what i cant understand is are the franchisers not interested in these types of jobs or are they just not bothered ?
 geoff.
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

Re: I can do the impossible
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2005, 09:13:53 pm »
ARE YOU SAYING **** *** ??? no there not bothered with didly jobs. there priority is they think going after the BIG MONEY.but for people like us THATS GOOD WE GET THEM, AND A FEW MINUTES work pays our bills.GO ON NAME AND SHAME THEM,I INSIST. PEACE LOVE RON ???
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

gwrightson

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2005, 09:30:59 pm »
Ron i had already named them last year on a previous post , not  exactly slating them , more of a  i cleaned one of there neibours carpets , and was merely gloating about it  :D  :D the response was very mixed :-\  so now i try to avoid naming , but yes you are correct in your assuption , but i havnt named them  ;)  ;) HAVE I  ? 
 geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

Mike_Boxall

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2005, 11:03:08 pm »
ARE YOU SAYING **** ***??? no there not bothered with didly jobs. there priority is they think going after the BIG MONEY.but for people like us THATS GOOD WE GET THEM, AND A FEW MINUTES work pays our bills.GO ON NAME AND SHAME THEM,I INSIST. PEACE LOVE RON ???

Ron

You can only name and shame them if you're prepared to put your name and address to it.

People will need to guess who you're referring to from now on.

Regards

Mike

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2005, 11:04:50 pm »
understand thank you
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

A J B

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2005, 12:48:16 am »
Chances are they didn't want to know about a piddly job like that,
but would come running when the insurance company asked.