Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Sapphire Window Cleaning

Working in the snow
« on: December 17, 2009, 10:14:48 pm »
How many of you guys will be working tomorrow in the snow?
I was thinking of taking some pictures of us working in the snow to put up on the website, so the customers can see we work in ALL weather.
Do you think this will be a good idea?

Matt
Reaching parts traditional window cleaners can not reach.

Gav Camm lammy 283

Re: Working in the snow
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 10:16:28 pm »
yep il be working though ,m8 ov ,mine in glossop isnt lol ;D ;D ;D
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

dazmond

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 10:23:09 pm »
im planning to do 3 or 4 hrs if poss.trad.no ladders though!trad pole!got a tub of screen wash for my bucket!if it still freezes ill sack for the day i think! ;) ;D

regards dazmond
price higher/work harder!

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 10:27:16 pm »
You might like this for your website, I use it on mine and get loads of work because of it, its all council stuff at £2.50 a throw with plenty of dog-doo on the paths and burnt sofas  ;D anyway the punters like it.

I just took this picture of my shed from my office window

Ste M

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2009, 10:27:55 pm »
well it aint supposed to be snowing in liverpool so i will be ok hopefully, i will still go out if it is though as i think its actually warmer when it snows so itll be nice and i may be able to get my shorts out  ;D

1wayno

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2009, 10:34:03 pm »
was workin in the snow 2day mate,christmas is here lol and it blumin freezin!

daz1977

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2009, 11:05:50 pm »
to be honest i have enjoyed working in the cold, more than the summer dont know y, might be becasue i wfp now and was trad in summer

chopsie

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2009, 11:25:42 pm »
to be honest i have enjoyed working in the cold, more than the summer dont know y, might be becasue i wfp now and was trad in summer
the heat in summer really drains me(not done w/cleaning in summer yet).If its really hot i am knackered before i do anything,prefer working in the cold(to a point!),nice fresh,crisp frosty days are the best,not too cold,and it feels like your lungs are going to burst with fresh air  :D
chopsie

Window Washers

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2009, 07:24:08 am »
You might like this for your website, I use it on mine and get loads of work because of it, its all council stuff at £2.50 a throw with plenty of dog-doo on the paths and burnt sofas  ;D anyway the punters like it.

lol @ the  the ladder monkey

I will be working today fingers crossed, ibc was empty this morning due to me being thick so wanting for water to fill
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Mike #1

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2009, 07:36:04 am »
i will be working today will start a bit later than normal but will be out all day

Londoner

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2009, 07:41:42 am »
Working today, got a full day ahead.

Murdie window cleaning

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2009, 12:11:05 pm »
Just finished my work for today. Just light snow up here today(but it would prob bring London to a stand still ;) ) wraped up nice and toastie, thermal base layer on top and bottom and fur lined hat.
Used ladder mat when placing ladder though and trad pole, I enjoyed being out working in the nice but very fresh air.