Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

triumph cleaning

Re: Is Crystal Green Daz?
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2005, 11:49:39 am »
Crystal Green is brill!  I love it, dissolves well (even in cold water), doesn't resoil (unless not used properly).  If there is a better powder I haven't come accross it in over 20 yrs!
Alistair (Blackpool)

jcbdfa

« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2005, 09:37:01 pm »
this raises good questions about detergents anionic. non ionic, and cationic. what are they best suited to?  i use sodium percarbonate additives from the car boot sale(laundry products) this is a good money saver and very effective. what are peoples views on percarbonate boosters. ps any slagging off will be laughed at.

« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2005, 09:48:04 pm »
i dont know what a perca whotsy is. but ill try it what would sherlock ask for ???r
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

Dave_Lee

« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2005, 09:51:21 pm »
Josephus,
I was not having a go at you, just at what you said. What did you expect, after all you were telling me (and others) that we had been using Daz for years. What next, Prochems Solvall is in fact White Spirit?
Dave.
Dave Lee, Owner of Deepclean Services
Chorley Lancs. Est 1980.
"Pay Cheap -You get Cheap - Pay a little more and get something Better."

conallon

« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2005, 10:01:02 pm »
Add some comfort and its safe on wool  ;D