Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

clinton

Re: Inline heaters
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2009, 03:29:49 pm »
So you buying it martin ;D

Martin S

« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2009, 04:09:41 pm »
Am seriously considering it Clinton.  I only do domestic and only part time at the moment but did a nursery the other day which was pretty minging and really felt that I needed heat with the CFR.  Came up well in the end and customer really pleased but took me twice as long as I anticipated and was a real pig.  Pile was so flat & compacted in places I had to get a wire brush to it just to break it down  :o
Martin

clinton

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2009, 05:13:45 pm »
Let us know how you get on with it mate.

Martin S

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2009, 05:31:53 pm »
Will do Clinton  ;)
Martin

Martin S

« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2009, 06:06:29 pm »
How close is close though ??? my inline heater on my cfr is 33 ft away and does a fine job.
 Trouble is if you have it too close say 20 ft then surely you would be moving it around with you all the time which is a pain.

note to self: invent a inline heater which you can strap to your wand ;D must be light and idealy run on batteries so no leads to get in the way :)

this time next year.....

stu

Stu,

I noticed you were trying to sell your CFR earlier in the year but now keeping as back up for your TM.  If you change your mind and decide to sell again in the future drop me a line.

Martin
Martin