Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Mist A Bit

monday morning blues
« on: December 06, 2009, 10:03:55 pm »
people who have jobs all talk about having monday morning blues, i find that monday is the best working day, if anything im not as enthusiastic as the week goes on.

Pole 2 Pole

Re: monday morning blues
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2009, 10:07:09 pm »
You aint seen the forecast  ;D Know what ya mean tho. I used to hate sunday nights when i worked for someone else. Don't phase me now whatsoever. It's always good to get a good days work done monday. Takes the pressure off for the rest o the week.

Mist A Bit

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 10:10:30 pm »
my mate works in an office and when its sunday night he looks like he wants to die. i felt the same in previous jobs

JSMC

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2009, 10:11:47 pm »
use dto ge tthe monday blues. sunday was a day gearing up for work on monday. Not now though. LOL

chopsie

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2009, 10:16:20 pm »
I find that I lose track of what day it is now,Mondays used to be a real downer,now its a weekend every day  8)
chopsie

Pole 2 Pole

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2009, 10:17:01 pm »
mmmmmmmmm, wouldn't exactly go that far  ;D

Lee Pryor

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2009, 10:19:07 pm »
You aint seen the forecast  ;D Know what ya mean tho. I used to hate sunday nights when i worked for someone else. Don't phase me now whatsoever. It's always good to get a good days work done monday. Takes the pressure off for the rest o the week.

i got that on sunday nights too, i called it the after 6pm feeling!
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

Pureandclean

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2009, 10:24:22 pm »
I try to schedule a nice mix of commercial and domestic for mondays, so that we get the week off to a good start.

Pole 2 Pole

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2009, 10:32:25 pm »
I remember my school days. The weekend ended when bullseye finished. After that it was bath,tea...and when Songs Of Praise came on, i knew i was screwed  ;D

macmac

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2009, 10:35:20 pm »
I remember my school days. The weekend ended when bullseye finished. After that it was bath,tea...and when Songs Of Praise came on, i knew i was screwed  ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D

Ditto! ;)

dazmond

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2009, 11:10:35 pm »
i used to hate gettin up monday morning at 630 to get to work for 730 for £2-32 an hour(back in 1990!)landscape gardening!especially in winter!looks bad for north west tommorrow.still get up around 7 just in case they get it wrong but i never start before 9! ;D ;D.im takin my brother to work tommorrow as his cars in the garage.pick him up at 730 then back home for a bacon sarnie methinks! ;Dhappy mondays!
price higher/work harder!

Ross G

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2009, 12:25:00 am »

your words ring so true, maybe that's why i've grown up to loathe religion oh and darts, caravans and speedboats, but i still wouldn't mind three in a bed

roll on monday

Frankybadboy

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2009, 07:00:50 am »
i lke mondays when i have got going,but god do i hate friday afternoons,

Pole 2 Pole

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2009, 07:51:01 am »

your words ring so true, maybe that's why i've grown up to loathe religion oh and darts, caravans and speedboats, but i still wouldn't mind three in a bed

roll on monday
Ya still can't beat a bit i bully  ;) I still watch the repeats  ;D Only to remind me how much "hair" has moved on since then  ;D

Tosh

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2009, 08:08:20 am »
The trick with Monday mornings is to be organised and ready for them.  On Friday I sorted out all my kit, and on Sunday I prepared what work I wanted to do.  All I had to do this morning was make my bait (sarnies) and head out.

I think being organised (which I am), solves half the problem of poor motivation.

Speaking of which its time I headed out!  Have a good day!

(PS This week aint half dragging isn't it?  ;D)

jonnyald

« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2009, 08:18:38 am »
i darent start before 9 .  if i had a pound for every SOUR PUSS  face i saw at 9 a.m. id be a multi millionaire by now .  all smiley by 11 tho !

Pole 2 Pole

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2009, 08:23:30 am »
There's always one or two that s*** the bed lol. Ya just gotta figure them out  ;) Or the workaholics that are on the 6 15 from Paddington. Just avoid the mums running around like blue backsided flies flying around getting their snotty nosed kids ready for school.

dazmond

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2009, 09:10:43 am »
no monday morning blues for me!just took our kid to work,its blowing a gale here and raining!dont feel too bad having the day off as i got a good week in last week and worked saturday.gona get all my housework done in the flat,wrap some presents for the girlfriend and go collecting after 6pm then food shopping ready for this weeks onslaught tommorrow!! ;D ;D
price higher/work harder!

martinsadie

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2009, 07:44:35 pm »
no monday morning blues for me!just took our kid to work,its blowing a gale here and raining!dont feel too bad having the day off as i got a good week in last week and worked saturday.gona get all my housework done in the flat,wrap some presents for the girlfriend and go collecting after 6pm then food shopping ready for this weeks onslaught tommorrow!! ;D ;D
managed a full day nearly in this patch of Lancashire,rained hard at dinner then again just before 3 when we finished.there was one point when my mate was hanging on in the wind  ;D ;D