This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

amayze

What a bloody week !!!!
« on: December 04, 2009, 08:31:02 am »
My worst week as a w/c !!!!

I've had other things on which meant I've only cleaned a few houses this week, but those have been in the cold and/or the rain.
The neighbours fence has blown down.
The neoprene gloves I've ordered are still out of stock !
Got told that one of my customers has passed away, last week.
Lost half a day yesterday sorting out a fault with my DJ equipment and now today the brighest and sunniest day of the week, I'm stuck at home with my sick boy with the flu & tonsilitus !!!!

Murdie window cleaning

Re: What a bloody week !!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 08:39:01 am »
Hope your lads better soon

amayze

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 08:48:06 am »
Cheers Murdie,

At least we can be sure that it's not swine flu, after seeing the local locum doc who then referred us to the local hospital, complete with a 6 hour wait !!

Pole 2 Pole

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2009, 09:01:01 am »
Apart from that, it was ok?  ;D Pants weeks do come along now n then bud. Part of the job unfortunately. Hope you're son's ok. I'm sure he will be. You could always work tomorrow,lol.

dazmond

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2009, 09:16:48 am »
doesnt sound that bad pal!ive had worse!its frustrating though when the worlds hostile powers are out to reek vengeance upon u!always tommorrow and next week!i better get to it myself!overslept today!

best wishes

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

Gav Camm lammy 283

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2009, 09:17:39 am »
you cant put a price on ya lads head do it to,morrow best ov luck
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

Mist A Bit

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2009, 12:37:42 pm »
i`ve had time off with my little boy being ill. i guess its that time of year for bugs going round. if your anything like me everything always sorts itself out in the end

steve

amayze

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2009, 01:07:23 pm »
Update

My lad is picking up nicely, mainly thanks to the numerous cuppas he's getting me to make !! Plus the serious doses of Calpol he's taking.
DJ equipmemt is all sorted. Playing to 120 tonight so should be a good 'un as Christmas party sesaon starts this weekend.
Just time to chill for 5 mins, or as Bjork sang.....It's all so quiet, sunddenly until ......

Mist A Bit

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2009, 01:14:28 pm »
is window cleaning your main job or the dj ing, which do you prefer??

steve.

amayze

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2009, 01:29:19 pm »
Steve,

Definately w/c'ing.

DJ is alright, but it's not much fun watching being having a drink & a good laugh when your working. By the time I'm finished at 1am, packed up and got home it'll be nearer 3am - had a beer and relaxed slightly bed around 3.30am to 4am

Trouble is being a newbie, I'm earning more DJ'ing than w/c at the moment. Week before Christmas, I'll earn almost as much in a week as my teacher wife will do in a month !!

concept

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2009, 02:05:18 pm »
Sorry to hear about your bad week, and hope the lad is ok sharpish.

Had a bit of a mare myself this week, nothing major, just lots of little annoying things happening...while I am out in the pishing rain!!

Onward and upward, just more challenges to overcome.

I used to DJ drum + bass, round MK and London, Steve CM used to mix as well, at the local gay + transgender nightspot.

Steve CM

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2009, 02:14:01 pm »

Had a bit of a mare myself this week, nothing major, just lots of little annoying things happening...while I am out in the pishing rain!!

I used to DJ drum + bass, round MK and London, Steve CM used to mix as well, at the local gay + transgender nightspot.

easy fool! ;D

i never played down there just go there to get pi**ed up!! ;D

Steve CM

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2009, 02:17:10 pm »
my week ain't been to great either. got about 400 quid that will be rolling over to next week. icey weather cained off one of my vans batterys so i lost a day with it.

Sorry to hear about you kid mate. sometimes there is just more important things than work. don't sweat it ;)

Pole 2 Pole

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2009, 02:57:08 pm »
The forecast for sown south last sunday was rain all week, as i mentioned in an earlier post Monday. Still managed to get it all done. And then some. I think i'll be about £1 in credit by the time i paid my cheques in. Oh the tax bill,jan....forgot about that. I'm still shagged then,lol

amayze

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2009, 02:36:34 pm »
When will it ever end ?????

My lad is still off school with the bloody flu.
Fri night DJ was awesome - even had the hotel resident guests in the marquee for a boogie !
Saturday night....ended up in a mass brawl of around 80 out of the 160 guests !!

Really no joke .....it was like something out of A-Team. Reckon Sky would have paid for the tv rights the fighting was that good and involved both men & women.
Played the final 40 mins to max 20 people. Got changed out my tux, packed up in the rain, slipped on a grassy bank, covered head to toe in mud.

Drove home, put muddy clothes on draining board in kitchen. Was woken up by my wife with a cuppa, said she saw the clothes and had started to wash 'em.  Got up after watching MOTD in bed - couldn't find my mobile - probably because it was still in the pocket of muddy jeans which were in the washing machine !!!

On a positive note, at least I didn't waste my ususal £2 on the lottery this week !!!!

Pole 2 Pole

« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2009, 03:49:52 pm »
I'm sorry, but sometimes, ya gotta laugh  ;D

john tomkins

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2009, 05:01:13 pm »
Put it this way, things have gotta improve, possibly :o

Window Washers

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2009, 05:59:37 pm »

;D ;D ;D

To the poster hope your child gets better soon. Life is to short to worry.
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

martinsadie

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2009, 07:21:23 pm »
When will it ever end ?????

My lad is still off school with the bloody flu.
Fri night DJ was awesome - even had the hotel resident guests in the marquee for a boogie !
Saturday night....ended up in a mass brawl of around 80 out of the 160 guests !!

Really no joke .....it was like something out of A-Team. Reckon Sky would have paid for the tv rights the fighting was that good and involved both men & women.
Played the final 40 mins to max 20 people. Got changed out my tux, packed up in the rain, slipped on a grassy bank, covered head to toe in mud.

Drove home, put muddy clothes on draining board in kitchen. Was woken up by my wife with a cuppa, said she saw the clothes and had started to wash 'em.  Got up after watching MOTD in bed - couldn't find my mobile - probably because it was still in the pocket of muddy jeans which were in the washing machine !!!

On a positive note, at least I didn't waste my ususal £2 on the lottery this week !!!!
did you play this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93JvHkdYNNw

amayze

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2009, 07:54:25 pm »
Ian (Window Washers), I totally agree - As you can tell I've still got my sense of humour !

Oh, I did note that Steve use to play at Pink Punters !!!!
(Please don't excuse the pun)

Stan, No I didn't play that one, but I did restart with 'Everybody was Kung Fo fighting', got the biggest laugh of the night. 20 minutes later I played 30 secs of Police, Walking on the Moon.....as the seven squad cars arrived 20 mins after the event !