This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

thewaterwizard

Re: can you see my website ?
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2009, 05:18:23 pm »
i can see it ok
robin

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2009, 05:48:04 pm »
Jonny

You can never have enough work,

we still have about 300 domestic jobs in fact a 4 bed detatched house we have been charging £7.00 for the last 10 years called to cancel because we put them up to £8.50, do i really need them at my door for that price, hence why i want to attract bigger fish to replace these types.

Tosh

The biggest puller is reccommendations especially in commmercial, domestics have more or less dried up, also I am finding some of my commercial have more than one building and i am getting the option to quote them.

Apart from that I am an household name so everyone just naturally comes to me.   ;D

Joke by the way    ;D

wightsurf

« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2009, 05:56:22 pm »
4 bed detatched house we have been charging £7.00 for the last 10 years called to cancel because we put them up to £8.50

that would cost about £15.00 on my books , I would of thought you would have charge more.

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2009, 06:03:54 pm »
We normally do, but we inherited an estate about 10 years ago, the prices were £4.50 at the time, we have inched them up over the years and we can just about do over £20.00 an hour on them,  so we have just always treated them as gap fillers, a "B" List if you like.

We knew exactly what would happen if we put them up, Also they help to fill the hours when we take on a new member of staff.

I know I shouldnt but..............

If we took them on now we would say about £12.00 and would get it.

A lot of pricing is what the customers are used to paying in an area, my wife says every month to get rid, perhaps she is right.

Dave

wightsurf

« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2009, 06:16:18 pm »
I bought a round not long ago that was 20 plus years old, i don't think he ever put the prices up  ::)
I just couldn't work it for the money so i put the prices up and what i lost i got back from the bloke i bought it from.
As it was a family member i bought it from,he new i wouldn't  have it and agreed.

So if they dumped you could they replace you at the same price or would they just go with out ?

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2009, 08:52:29 pm »
Ian Wickes Window Washers is a genius

He has helped me figure out the problem , my modem power lead came out last week, it looks like the ip address to my site was somehow locked in there, i have just turned my modem off for 5 mins and now i can see my site.

Yippee

Ian I owe you a pint

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2009, 08:52:49 pm »
of pure water

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2009, 09:11:22 pm »

He has helped me figure out the problem , my modem power lead came out last week, it looks like the ip address to my site was somehow locked in there, i have just turned my modem off for 5 mins and now i can see my site.

Yippee

Ian I owe you a pint

Was just about to say that, didn't see the thread earlier.

Window Washers

« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2009, 09:59:23 pm »
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Window Washers

« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2009, 10:02:31 pm »

Yippee

Ian I owe you a pint

Was just about to say that, didn't see the thread earlier.
Thanks Tim ever so nice for you to want to call me a genius aswell  ;D

Dave you got to excited and spelt my name wrong!!
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2009, 10:10:22 pm »
Sorry Mr Wickes

Dont accept too much praise or the sick Police will be after you, lol

I might just set up an account in my wifes name so i can have a split personality. wouldnt it be fun

Window Washers

« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2009, 10:22:01 pm »
Sorry Mr Wickes

Dont accept too much praise or the sick Police will be after you, lol

I might just set up an account in my wifes name so i can have a split personality. wouldnt it be fun
Your pushing your luck Mr Norris,