This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Mike 108

Ian Lancaster
« on: December 03, 2009, 05:52:21 pm »
Hi Ian

See 'How much hose?'

Thanks

Mike

Ian Lancaster

Re: Ian Lancaster
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 06:53:35 pm »
Hi Mike,

I'm afraid the reason I use a 60psi is classified information.  If I told you I would have to kill you ;D

Actually it's because I cannibalised my Omnitrolley when I installed the system in what was our spare van - I only needed  a small set up in there as it was intended for if any of the blokes had problems with their vans so I took the pump out of the trolley and mounted it in the van.

Since then (two years ago) nobody has had any problems, so I sold my Ducato to franchisee no. 5 and now I use the little Courier for what bit of window cleaning I still do.

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 07:12:58 pm »
As it's ask ian time, what van and size tank are a good conbination?

I'm thinking a ducato and 800l, but would ideally like 1000l.Will a ducato take this or is there a better option?

Ian Lancaster

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 08:35:34 pm »
I think there are plenty of people on here more qualified to answer that than me.  From memory the Ducato has a 1000kg payload, but I'm not sure.  I put a 400 lt tank in it and it almost disappeared ;D

All my blokes have 400lt tanks, and they never run out of water.

Re: Ian Lancaster New
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2009, 08:49:40 pm »
You're moving up the list, Alex's temporary absence has left an expert advisor vacuum.

I use lot's of water in the belief (mistaken?) that i can work faster.I also have a hot on demand system that won't fire up with out a good flow. It's probably similar to what you may have in your winnebago (mines a rinnai).

When the van sign writing post was on i was well impressed with dave stives vans.I thought they looked great and uniform, very good branding- although i don't like vivaro vans-