This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ccmids

gloves
« on: December 03, 2009, 05:03:19 pm »
just ordered some Glacier Perfect Curve Gloves , the seal skins lasted 5 mins thought i would try these out .
hope they last longer than the others .
from wintecs

GWCS

Re: gloves
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 05:06:15 pm »
just ordered some Glacier Perfect Curve Gloves , the seal skins lasted 5 mins thought i would try these out .
hope they last longer than the others .
from wintecs

yeah they last - they are just cold to wear (especially if you take them off and get your hands wet), being or a rubber type layer.

get some small cotton gloves to go on under them, keeps the chill off and helps with getting them on/off :D

ccmids

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 05:11:14 pm »
ye i think i will , the seal skins seem wet aswell but now they dont stop any water at all , ive only had then 4 weeks .

dazmond

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 11:41:21 pm »
ive got the glacier perfect curve.ive wore them 2 mornings this week when its been really cold.they do keep the hands warm but make them sweat a bit!!i generally dont wear them as hands normally warm up on there own but when uv got an alumininum ladder to carry in freezing weather these are great IMO.BE CAREFUL WHEN UR PULLING THEM OFF!DONT WRING SCRIM OUT EITHER WITH THEM ON!!u will ruin them!!
price higher/work harder!