Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

macmac

Anyone cover Kelso (scott' borders?)
« on: December 03, 2009, 04:57:24 pm »
Have a job, maybe two in Birgham that I don't have time to do.

Murdie window cleaning

Re: Anyone cover Kelso (scott' borders?)
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 05:01:12 pm »
Not been as far down as Kelso as I'm 20 miles away but what's involved ?

macmac

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 05:04:37 pm »
Not been as far down as Kelso as I'm 20 miles away but what's involved ?

Not worth you coming murdie, they're only a couple of semi's. ;)

Murdie window cleaning

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 05:13:03 pm »
No problem macmac ;)

wfp master

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2009, 07:59:37 pm »
no as far as i go down that way is mertoun.

macmac

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2009, 09:24:49 pm »
There is a guy who used to post on here from Kelso but can't remember his user name :-\

mci services

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2009, 09:28:17 pm »
macmac wouldnt it be worth murdie canvassing and making it worth a trip, when your starting any works work. and from what ive read murdie needs the work

macmac

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2009, 09:40:19 pm »
Steve-mac, that's his name but just looked at his profile & he was last active July '09!

The thing is, it's an estate of bungalows with 4 two stories houses on it. There is a guy who does the bungalows but he "doesn't go up ladders anymore" I thought I might be able to fit it in with something but can't really. The owner is a really nice disabled chap & I want to sort him out if poss' as the "bungalow" guy has just messed them about for ages they've had enough.

mci services

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2009, 09:47:30 pm »
Steve-mac, that's his name but just looked at his profile & he was last active July '09!

The thing is, it's an estate of bungalows with 4 two stories houses on it. There is a guy who does the bungalows but he "doesn't go up ladders anymore" I thought I might be able to fit it in with something but can't really. The owner is a really nice disabled chap & I want to sort him out if poss' as the "bungalow" guy has just messed them about for ages they've had enough.

fair enough hope you get someone ;)

Murdie window cleaning

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2009, 12:32:28 am »
macmac wouldnt it be worth murdie canvassing and making it worth a trip, when your starting any works work. and from what ive read murdie needs the work

Stu-mac, I'm picking up work at a steady rate in my home town, but it may be I go and canvass some of these other towns as well. I have family that actualy live in Kelso so I will see them over the festive period and ask about cleaners down there way.

Macmac is correct it's not worth my while going down for a couple of semis but if there is a cleaner who is unreliable I may go down and canvass and try and get at least a days work down that way

mci services

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2009, 06:15:34 pm »
no your quite right mate, when i started i was asked to go to a villiage miles away to quote two cottages and i wasnt going to bother as it wasnt worth the traveling. but i thought ive got free days doing nothing at least i should go have a look. i did and picked up £60 odd quid that day. and its now worth nearer £90 for not much work and a twenty minute drive