Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

p1w1

cheap pda for wcp
« on: December 02, 2009, 03:27:59 pm »
as the title anyone know where to get  cheap pda for wcp only want for that so nothing special..

cheers

paul

Pole 2 Pole

Re: cheap pda for wcp
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 03:50:53 pm »
I'm not sure bud, but i don't think there's any such thing as a cheap pda for wcp at the moment. It aint like pickin up a cheapie palm......unfortunately. Maybe Brad or Ian can help us out here..........maybe ;)

p1w1

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 04:49:06 pm »
think your right mate...cheapest really is about £50 - 70 that i have seen..i have e-mailed wcp a couple of times through the program about this and a  couple of other questions aswell but never get a reply and they seemed to have gone quite on here too..

paul

ianhannaford

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2009, 05:11:21 pm »
think your right mate...cheapest really is about £50 - 70 that i have seen..i have e-mailed wcp a couple of times through the program about this and a  couple of other questions aswell but never get a reply and they seemed to have gone quite on here too..

paul

Hi Paul,

We have't received any emails hence the reason why we have not responded. The best option for a PDA is ebay if your looking for something cheap. The other alternative is to upgrade your phone to a SmartPhone which runs Windows Mobile.

Our recommended PDA is a HP IPAQ Classic 114 which you can pick up for £80 -£150 second hand or £180 - £200 new.

Thanks

Ian

HIGH LEVEL WINDOW CLEANERS (scrimmy)

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2009, 05:14:28 pm »
think your up a gumtree mate 8)

South Coast Cleaning Services

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2009, 05:20:19 pm »

Whats this mean scrimmy  ???

GWCS

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2009, 05:22:36 pm »

paul

Hi Paul,

We have't received any emails hence the reason why we have not responded. The best option for a PDA is ebay if your looking for something cheap. The other alternative is to upgrade your phone to a SmartPhone which runs Windows Mobile.

Our recommended PDA is a HP IPAQ Classic 114 which you can pick up for £80 -£150 second hand or £180 - £200 new.

Thanks

Ian

I sent a message from the prgram yesterday - did you get that?

You may be having a message problem if not..

ianhannaford

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2009, 05:28:16 pm »

paul

Hi Paul,

Thanks

Ian

I sent a message from the prgram yesterday - did you get that?

You may be having a message problem if not..

What was the message Glenn? I dont have anything in my inbox or spam folders?

HIGH LEVEL WINDOW CLEANERS (scrimmy)

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2009, 05:40:47 pm »

Whats this mean scrimmy  ???

try www.gumtree.com and see whats for sale in the city nearest yours 8)

wightsurf

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2009, 07:08:07 pm »
Have a look on ebay, there's some on there for less than £50.00
I was looking at the hp pda section ;)

p1w1

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2009, 07:12:52 pm »
thanks will do  :)...
 ian over the last month i have sent 3 e-mails to you through the wcp program and never had a reply to any of them however you did reply and fix a problem i had with wcp the other week when i e-mailed directly to you not having a go just saying perhaps there could be a problem if other people are sending them too ..
I will send another one through the program..cheers for the info on the pda's
paul

rg1

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2009, 07:26:19 pm »

paul

Never say 'They seem to have gone quiet on here' as they are always lurking in the background waiting to pounce  ;D ;D ;D
The pen is mightier than the sword (and a lot easier to write with!)

South Coast Cleaning Services

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2009, 08:05:56 pm »

paul

Never say 'They seem to have gone quiet on here' as they are always lurking in the background waiting to pounce  ;D ;D ;D

Maybe someone tips them off to posts about there product  ;D