This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Window Washers

Newport Pagnell, warehouses and carpark cleaning
« on: December 02, 2009, 08:02:17 am »
Does anyone cover Newport Pagnell area?

Job is coming for  2 warehouse cladding cleans and a carpark clean.

If you cover this area please email me your details to design@windowwashers.co.uk

Thanks

Ian
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Steve CM

Re: Newport Pagnell, warehouses and carpark cleaning
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 09:51:24 am »
you know who covers Newport Pagnell so why not ask one of us ::)

even still why not do it yourself, its only a 25 minute drive

concept

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 12:16:19 pm »
Over to birthday boy then! If there's any left overs...

Steve CM

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2009, 12:26:16 pm »
getting to old  :'( :'(

concept

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2009, 12:37:49 pm »
 ;D

Must have had a hard paper round eh?

Steve CM

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2009, 12:40:40 pm »
i don't get it ???

i never had a paper round there wasn't enough money in it. I use to just used to whoop my old mans arse on PGA Golf on the mega drive instead for cash! ;D

concept

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2009, 12:49:56 pm »
It was a comment about you looking so weathered fot a 25 year old, clean living kinda guy!

Anyway, washers, do we get the job between us both, purely based on our
 good looks and charm?

amayze

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2009, 12:57:31 pm »
I can lend a hand if needed !

Steve CM

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2009, 01:12:33 pm »
It was a comment about you looking so weathered fot a 25 year old, clean living kinda guy!

good looks and charm?

32 mate and very weathered. Living it hard since i was 13 may have had something to do with it ;D

I ain't groveling for the contract mate. he speaks to me everyday on msn so i can't understand why he would need to put it on here when he knows there are capable people a stones throw away ::)

What is even more baffling is why not take on the job yourself unless its worth peanuts ???

mark dew

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2009, 01:54:10 pm »

good looks and charm?

32 mate and very weathered. Living it hard since i was 13 may have had something to do with it ;D

I ain't groveling for the contract mate. he speaks to me everyday on msn so i can't understand why he would need to put it on here when he knows there are capable people a stones throw away ::)

What is even more baffling is why not take on the job yourself unless its worth peanuts ???

And pass up on that 'wanted / needed' feeling before honouring someone with it?  ;D

Although just as true i believe, is that it's got to go on offer to all the wc who are on his website. It would be favouritism otherwise.

Ads

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2009, 02:01:10 pm »
Hi, I can help with the Newport Pagnell job. Please give me a call to discuss it further.  07738472363

Cheers

Adam   Hi-Pro Clean

mark dew

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2009, 02:08:44 pm »
adam i think you've misread the post mate?
Does anyone cover Newport Pagnell area?
Job is coming for 2 warehouse cladding cleans and a carpark clean.
If you cover this area please email me your details to design@windowwashers.co.uk
Thanks
Ian

He's not looking to contact people. You have got it the wrong way round. You might  have a better chance with this and future work if you registered with his website.

Steve CM

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2009, 03:39:31 pm »

good looks and charm?

And pass up on that 'wanted / needed' feeling before honouring someone with it?  ;D

Although just as true i believe, is that it's got to go on offer to all the wc who are on his website. It would be favouritism otherwise.

or maybe just the person that has milton keynes on his site. which i believe was suppose to be me but isn't still ;D

anyways, pass it over to concept ian. he ain't full up yet so give the lad a chance ;)

Window Washers

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2009, 04:44:09 pm »
Job has gone. More coming soon..

Steve I did not know you cover that area by the way. ;)

Ian
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)