This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

martinsadie

Loyal customer
« on: December 01, 2009, 07:00:24 pm »
Due to having 6 weeks off work im way behind,so 2 Burnley window cleaners have been working with me on Monday as they only have 4 days work a week,any way one is working across the road on a house when the woman comes out having a right go at him not being her cleaner, i thought she was going to knock him off the ladder, i had to shout over and wave at her to calm her down, 11 weeks since i last went there so very loyal   ;D ;D

mlscontractcleaner

Re: Loyal customer
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 07:01:24 pm »
You must be doing something right then mate; sounds like my mum!!!
Come and talk dirty to us!!!

krave

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2009, 07:01:55 pm »
Good customers. I have one that saw my old partner when he was cleaning and come out and refused to let him work untill I said lol.

weetot

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2009, 07:27:10 pm »
 Stan, going by your youtube vids, as long as you don't unleash your favourite music collection on them ,they should stay loyal.

;D
Never take financial advice from people who have no money!

martinsadie

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2009, 07:39:40 pm »
Stan, going by your youtube vids, as long as you don't unleash your favourite music collection on them ,they should stay loyal.

;D
wife still tells the story about a pub dj playing my requst and the pub emptied  ;D ;D

weetot

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2009, 07:45:24 pm »

;D
wife still tells the story about a pub dj playing my requst and the pub emptied  ;D ;D

;D
Never take financial advice from people who have no money!

stephen.b1

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2009, 11:58:32 pm »
is it malcom and his mate