This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

lee_dewing

Re: poxy van !
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2009, 05:58:25 pm »
I found the redex fuel additive's not bad this time of year, my van's garaged at night but last year was a bit sluggish on cold mornings tried the redex and fired up straight off.

Had to put new battery in this summer and been o.k but where i am not been that cold yet really, only one frosty day so far. But it's only dec :'(

I hate feb worst month, think winter's finishing and bam, SNOW :'(

Lost a week of work this year.
Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.     - Aristotle

Window Washers

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2009, 06:09:42 pm »
I found the redex fuel additive's not bad this time of year, my van's garaged at night but last year was a bit sluggish on cold mornings tried the redex and fired up straight off.

Had to put new battery in this summer and been o.k but where i am not been that cold yet really, only one frosty day so far. But it's only dec :'(

I hate feb worst month, think winter's finishing and bam, SNOW :'(

Lost a week of work this year.
Last time I used redex in my car it killed off the petrol sender/pump could have been a coincedence maybe :-\

Not even going to think how much I have spent of fixing vans this year :'( and still one is off the road >:(
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

lee_dewing

« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2009, 08:29:36 pm »
oh 5hit,

my fuel pump died on my van had to replace with 2nd hand pump £350, that was a few months after redex.

Can't be coi( :D) what ian said.

DON'T USE FUEL ADDITIVES.

I've spent nearly £1500 this yr on 2nd hand van :'( :'( :'(
Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.     - Aristotle

concept

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2009, 08:35:42 pm »
thermostat is sticking open on my transit, so very little heat!!! not nice!!

getting sorted next week, so happy days will be here again!