This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

LWC

Simple 2 man setup
« on: November 30, 2009, 06:33:28 pm »
Just set this up for someone, you need it on full screen really to see it. So for those of you that say it cant be done off one pump etc etc...

The way i have done it is a return back to the tank so that the pump isnt straining.

Cheap and easy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJDBuFBUPfw

Please feel free to ask any questions.

trevor perry

Re: Simple 2 man setup
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 06:57:46 pm »
this may work fine whilst both poles are at same height but what happens if one pole is being used on three storey and the other on 2 storey work surely the pole used at three storey will loose some flow whilst the 2 storey pole will increase in flow.
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

LWC

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 06:59:47 pm »
Not much to be worry about, one might loose a bit, but hes getting on fine with it. No complaints after 3 months of 2 of em using it.

trevor perry

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2009, 07:05:00 pm »
Not much to be worry about, one might loose a bit, but hes getting on fine with it. No complaints after 3 months of 2 of em using it.
maybe i am too fussy but i like good control of water flow and it would do my head in if my flowrate dropped because other operative raised his pole to work at an higher level than mine, then suddenly started fireing out when he lowered it lower than mine, for the price of an exrta pump i could do without the hassle, also with an extra pump you can still work if one breaks.
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

South Coast Cleaning Services

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2009, 08:51:58 pm »
I cant believe I just watched all that, no disrespect to you Matt but I think anyone wanting more then 1 person working from a van should get 2 pumps 2 controllers and I you have di in van then have 2 di, I honestly cant understand why anyone would want a one man set up for 2 people, Its not like its hitting the wallet by buying extras, Ive been in the situation of pump going so easy enough i go to pump 2, sorry just my opinion  ;D

Steve CM

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2009, 09:09:59 pm »
i run one pump with 2 reels. used to have 2 pumps and 2 controllers but kept getting problems with one of the reels. (one working fine then the other not) so as a quick fix one day i sent out the guys on one pump and they prefered it as there were no problems and the flow worked fine. been like that for about 8 months now

LWC

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2009, 10:19:46 pm »
I cant believe I just watched all that, no disrespect to you Matt but I think anyone wanting more then 1 person working from a van should get 2 pumps 2 controllers and I you have di in van then have 2 di, I honestly cant understand why anyone would want a one man set up for 2 people, Its not like its hitting the wallet by buying extras, Ive been in the situation of pump going so easy enough i go to pump 2, sorry just my opinion  ;D

Yeh sorry i forgot what a dab hand you are at window cleaning and setups.

Not rocket science...make water pure, get it to window. Doesnt matter how you get it there. Some of you make me laugh, no disrepect of course. Simpler it is less problems...i had some headaches with my digi varitreams tha controlled the water...oh and lok im controlling the water simply...but no you have to sepnd £85 + to do that...well thats up to you isnt it.

Steve CM

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2009, 11:21:02 pm »

Yeh sorry i forgot what a dab hand you are at window cleaning and setups.

Not rocket science...make water pure, get it to window. Doesnt matter how you get it there. Some of you make me laugh, no disrepect of course. Simpler it is less problems...i had some headaches with my digi varitreams tha controlled the water...oh and lok im controlling the water simply...but no you have to sepnd £85 + to do that...well thats up to you isnt it.

calm yourself down! ;D sounded like a bit of a hissy fit ;)

LWC

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2009, 11:24:37 pm »
i like having hissys thank you very much

mark dew

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2009, 01:13:38 am »
That looks good matt. I also like the idea of using 1 pump for 2 men. Better to use the kit we have to more of its potential. No point buying a tractor to tow a lawnmower.

LWC

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2009, 11:14:58 pm »
That looks good matt. I also like the idea of using 1 pump for 2 men. Better to use the kit we have to more of its potential. No point buying a tractor to tow a lawnmower.

here here