This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

p1w1

Re: i have nothing
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2010, 07:48:33 am »
hi i can honestly say that i struggle with shineing. no one ever is when i clean,collect is always crud,even when they do pay its a cheque so i have to wait for it to clear.its not like doing all the work and getting paid end of week for it.some say this is the perfect job,well its only coz i have no qualifications that im doing this.its a case ofthis or factory or any min wage job.we are not superior in any way shape or form.come on i prob earn more than most on here at 300 a week and i still struggle.we are in the wrong trade.i saw bus drivers earn good money these days.was thinking of applying but again ill get stick from kids etc bout my curly ginger hair and my weight.ohhh if i had a dream....................id be a bus drive and have brown hair and weigh less than 13 stone. yeaaa as if life will be that kind to me.so here i am stuck in a never ending battle to get mymoney from cleaning windows with my 2 cloths.great just blooming great.

Mate i there is a few things i can tell you.

1)stop collecting its a waste of time,get them to post a cheque or online yes.
if your round is a little bit old fashioned and they like you collecting tell them you will no longer be collecting unless they owe you 3 cleans this could shock and confuse some people but they will take you more seriously.Your only risk is that they rip you off but how many out of 10 will do that 0 maybe 1 will but now add up all that time u spent collecting ? you see its actually cost effective that one person ripping you off for 3 cleans then messing about with collecting.

2)make sure you are somehow ahead of your personal finances (this may be hard but try)by doing this you will not need to clean those bad payers or under priced houses ,this will allow you to grade your work Ie A,B,C etc, and not keep you stuck like you said right now you may be cleaning everything but if you are only earning £300 a week there must be a problem with the work sounds like alot is not worth keeping sell it on dump it or whatever,by being ahead of your finances will allow you to canvass and price better work.

3)ive already made this too long but what was said before by others is true you get what you put into it i could go on all day ,i wouldn't do any other job i too get ped off at it sometimes but you just need to get positive the potential in window cleaning is never ending

this forum is here to help keep asking questions lots of good advice ive learned too.

Alot of it is common sense like stop collecting this is one of the best things i learnt it actually wasnt on the forum it was from a window cleaner friend of mine but when you can stop collecting thats the sign that your round is improving mate do not chase customers if they aint paying ditch them just think about which option makes more sence keep cleaning them and chasing them or ditch them and move on?and by collecting at peak hours all the time it stops you canvassing (which as we all know is very important)

Mate these r just a few little things hope it somehow helps and i wish you all the best hope u can do it man!

Don't you think you should have told him that last year lol

ian1972

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2010, 08:43:06 am »
This is a joke?????

dazmond

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2010, 08:45:45 am »
come on lads its a WIND UP!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

DAZMOND
price higher/work harder!

ant french

« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2010, 09:08:44 am »
whats with this thread, i havent even started yet because im in the process of getting custys but i think its prob the best business to be in, where else can you earn 30-40 quid a hr. my mates a qualified landscape gardener and he get 15 a hr and he studied for 2 years. i cant wait to get cleaning them windows and watching my bank roll go up  ;D ;D

Jack Wallace

« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2010, 09:36:42 am »
Not only is it a wind up, but its a YEAR OLD wind up!!   ::)

john tomkins

« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2010, 09:46:06 am »
Not only is it a wind up, but its a YEAR OLD wind up!!   ::)

He hasn't been on for a year... probably hung himself :(

cozy

« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2010, 09:54:39 am »
A Bateman wind up. ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D

prestige cleaners

« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2010, 10:35:29 am »
cant believe some people on here are that thick to reply seriously to this joke post, and waste 10mins as well writing it! lol  ;D

ian1972

« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2010, 12:18:07 pm »
Master.  Bateman needs to get a grip off himself!!!!!

dai

« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2010, 03:38:04 pm »
I had one shiner tell me that he had built his round up to £1200 a month.
The cheeky git then said "if it carries on like this I will have to sign off"

Maybe you signed off too soon.

« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2010, 04:39:38 pm »
looses weight, colour hair and become a bus driver.

Crystal-clear

« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2010, 06:44:18 pm »
OMG 2009 post!!!! why the hell was it in the front page lol!