This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

the 1 and only

i have nothing
« on: November 23, 2009, 04:14:52 pm »
hi i can honestly say that i struggle with shineing. no one ever is when i clean,collect is always crud,even when they do pay its a cheque so i have to wait for it to clear.its not like doing all the work and getting paid end of week for it.some say this is the perfect job,well its only coz i have no qualifications that im doing this.its a case ofthis or factory or any min wage job.we are not superior in any way shape or form.come on i prob earn more than most on here at 300 a week and i still struggle.we are in the wrong trade.i saw bus drivers earn good money these days.was thinking of applying but again ill get stick from kids etc bout my curly ginger hair and my weight.ohhh if i had a dream....................id be a bus drive and have brown hair and weigh less than 13 stone. yeaaa as if life will be that kind to me.so here i am stuck in a never ending battle to get mymoney from cleaning windows with my 2 cloths.great just blooming great.

LWC

Re: i have nothing
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 04:17:05 pm »
Are you on drugs?

clean

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2009, 04:17:44 pm »
Get the violins out  :'(  :'(  ;D

elite mike

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2009, 04:19:51 pm »
Are you on drugs?

seroxat ;D

and smack ,i reckon

South Coast Cleaning Services

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2009, 04:20:18 pm »
I was just on the phone to samsung as my other laptop has gone tits up and was sorting out the warranty, now after reading your post ive just spat my tea all over my new laptop great just blooming great.

JRDEasiReach

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2009, 04:20:56 pm »
wow, make us all feel bad why dont you!!  Its the weather get over it, or better still sort it out with your custies if they aint going to be in when you clean, we all have to work ways out of getting paid man, so you are no different.
JRD Easi Reach
'The Ladderless Window Cleaning System'

the 1 and only

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2009, 04:21:21 pm »
cm why would you do a silly thing like that. silly man :D

the 1 and only

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2009, 04:22:29 pm »
wow, make us all feel bad why dont you!!  Its the weather get over it, or better still sort it out with your custies if they aint going to be in when you clean, we all have to work ways out of getting paid man, so you are no different.

i am different.im so verey different. i know im in a rubbish trade. do you????

LWC

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2009, 04:23:07 pm »
If your not on drugs maybe you should try

South Coast Cleaning Services

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2009, 04:23:33 pm »
hi i can honestly say that i struggle with shineing. no one ever is when i clean,collect is always crud,even when they do pay its a cheque so i have to wait for it to clear.its not like doing all the work and getting paid end of week for it.some say this is the perfect job,well its only coz i have no qualifications that im doing this.its a case ofthis or factory or any min wage job.we are not superior in any way shape or form.come on i prob earn more than most on here at 300 a week and i still struggle.we are in the wrong trade.i saw bus drivers earn good money these days.was thinking of applying but again ill get stick from kids etc bout my curly ginger hair and my weight.ohhh if i had a dream....................id be a bus drive and have brown hair and weigh less than 13 stone. yeaaa as if life will be that kind to me.so here i am stuck in a never ending battle to get mymoney from cleaning windows with my 2 cloths.great just blooming great.

seriously man lose some weight, im 14 stone and what you earn in a week I make by 12 o'clock, ask ftp he does this too, that should be your motivation, its easy to earn £70-£80 a hour in this trade

the 1 and only

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2009, 04:28:33 pm »

seriously man lose some weight, im 14 stone and what you earn in a week I make by 12 o'clock, ask ftp he does this too, that should be your motivation, its easy to earn £70-£80 a hour in this trade
then please what is the secret???ineed to know

Craig 72

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2009, 04:29:47 pm »
I was just on the phone to samsung as my other laptop has gone tits up and was sorting out the warranty, now after reading your post ive just spat my tea all over my new laptop great just blooming great.

Ha ha.What made me pee myself laughing was,'ooooh if I had a dream'...Then it goes on to say it's to be a 26 stone ginger bus driver.Not exactly Martin Luther KIng. ;D

Lee Pryor

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2009, 04:30:19 pm »
Joe that attitude will get you know where fast mate. the beauty of the job is you get out what you put in! i dont ever talk about what i earn on here as you always get stick for it, but put it this way, i started my wc business with £150.00 and a second hand ladder which a family member gave to me. i wasnt a member of this or any other forum and i knew nothing of the job nor did i get any advice. i started in 2004 and since then i have owned serveral large houses toping £600k, cars by the likes of bmw, mercedes and porsche. (here comes the stick) but we still have to waite for late payers cheques to clear, and all manner of other problems eg i dont think ive had a week in the last 6 when one of my staff hasnt been off sick, myself included. rain and so on. you just have to change the way you look at the job.

Life is what you make it and so is this job., advice.... set up a web site and a paypal account to go with it, presto you customers can pay online making their life and yours a bit easier.
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

Neil

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2009, 04:32:30 pm »
Yep that proves it. it really is april 1st.

Great I missed the winter.  ;D

the 1 and only

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2009, 04:32:59 pm »
thanks le. i dont know how to make a website. and i bet my focus is faster than your bm...haha. naa sorry thanks for advice im just at my teathers with this job.

elite mike

« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2009, 04:33:46 pm »

then please what is the secret???ineed to know

hes just told you

ohh yeh and magic water ;)

deeege

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2010, 11:37:49 pm »
Good luck fella
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Ian101

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2010, 11:50:01 pm »
Joe that attitude will get you know where fast mate. the beauty of the job is you get out what you put in! i dont ever talk about what i earn on here as you always get stick for it, but put it this way, i started my wc business with £150.00 and a second hand ladder which a family member gave to me. i wasnt a member of this or any other forum and i knew nothing of the job nor did i get any advice. i started in 2004 and since then i have owned serveral large houses toping £600k, cars by the likes of bmw, mercedes and porsche. (here comes the stick) but we still have to waite for late payers cheques to clear, and all manner of other problems eg i dont think ive had a week in the last 6 when one of my staff hasnt been off sick, myself included. rain and so on. you just have to change the way you look at the job.

Life is what you make it and so is this job., advice.... set up a web site and a paypal account to go with it, presto you customers can pay online making their life and yours a bit easier.

Job a little slow then  ;) .... seriously though it can be done

Newannaive

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2010, 11:50:33 pm »
what the ....

Crystal-clear

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2010, 12:33:25 am »

Mate i there is a few things i can tell you.

1)stop collecting its a waste of time,get them to post a cheque or online yes.
if your round is a little bit old fashioned and they like you collecting tell them you will no longer be collecting unless they owe you 3 cleans this could shock and confuse some people but they will take you more seriously.Your only risk is that they rip you off but how many out of 10 will do that 0 maybe 1 will but now add up all that time u spent collecting ? you see its actually cost effective that one person ripping you off for 3 cleans then messing about with collecting.

2)make sure you are somehow ahead of your personal finances (this may be hard but try)by doing this you will not need to clean those bad payers or under priced houses ,this will allow you to grade your work Ie A,B,C etc, and not keep you stuck like you said right now you may be cleaning everything but if you are only earning £300 a week there must be a problem with the work sounds like alot is not worth keeping sell it on dump it or whatever,by being ahead of your finances will allow you to canvass and price better work.

3)ive already made this too long but what was said before by others is true you get what you put into it i could go on all day ,i wouldn't do any other job i too get ped off at it sometimes but you just need to get positive the potential in window cleaning is never ending

this forum is here to help keep asking questions lots of good advice ive learned too.

Alot of it is common sense like stop collecting this is one of the best things i learnt it actually wasnt on the forum it was from a window cleaner friend of mine but when you can stop collecting thats the sign that your round is improving mate do not chase customers if they aint paying ditch them just think about which option makes more sence keep cleaning them and chasing them or ditch them and move on?and by collecting at peak hours all the time it stops you canvassing (which as we all know is very important)

Mate these r just a few little things hope it somehow helps and i wish you all the best hope u can do it man!