This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Lee Pryor

software, what do you use.
« on: November 20, 2009, 09:46:02 pm »
i had a bespoke program written for my business a few years ago, but after falling out with the programmer over financial matters im back to square one.

i have bought window cleaner pro, but im not convinced yet and im considering just doing it myself on exel or access.

what do you use. tell me the pros and cons.
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

LWC

Re: software, what do you use.
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2009, 09:50:24 pm »
Just let WCP do all the work , i do, i dont have to think about anything...surely you must of seen this?

Put your suties in, the durations, ie 4 weeks, and itl tell you when to go, tick if youve done or mised them, if they paid or not...debts at the click of a button? Organisation? Accounts? All a click away?

Excel unless your some serious programmer doesnt cut it against WCP mate im sorry

South Coast Cleaning Services

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2009, 09:55:15 pm »
Just let WCP do all the work , i do, i dont have to think about anything...surely you must of seen this?

Put your suties in, the durations, ie 4 weeks, and itl tell you when to go, tick if youve done or mised them, if they paid or not...debts at the click of a button? Organisation? Accounts? All a click away?

Excel unless your some serious programmer doesnt cut it against WCP mate im sorry

Yer I do this with all my suties or custards as there also known as  ;D
This is what I just did with Mr and Mrs Sweep

ronnie paton

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2009, 09:57:14 pm »
WCpro is good but not for doing youraccounts on properly in my opinion especially if your are running a good business

LWC

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2009, 10:24:45 pm »
Why? All your expenses...all your earnings. What more do you need?

dazmond

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2009, 12:32:35 am »
got george today!50quid with free internet back up for 6 months!

regards dazmond
price higher/work harder!

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2009, 12:35:20 am »
WCpro is good but not for doing youraccounts on properly in my opinion especially if your are running a good business
cash in cash out, what else do you need ;D