This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Steve CM

Re: The Guttervac War continues
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2009, 11:54:30 pm »
he should of just come on and laughed about it. He does get hunted down but then he doesn't do himself any favours either.

It was funny even though the joke was on him. Sometimes you have to just laugh at yourself. I'm sure if the shoe was on the other foot with some of these posters the reaction would of been the same though ;)

« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2009, 12:03:43 am »
There is one person laughing all the way to the bank here, a solicitor in Crawley, the amount of letters she must be writing!!!

Pittmonkey

« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2009, 01:08:50 am »
By deleting his account I think he may have seen the funny side of it all now and is going along with the fun.  :-\

'Success is buried in the garden of failure'

Window Washers

« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2009, 06:05:12 am »
probs glynn has ha d agood laugh at that also

I guess glyn will be laughing himself when he watches this.

you pair look like you were wrong

Matt Batemen
How perverse that you would send emails to me purporting to be Kevin Red and then actually feel proud to boast  that you carried out this frankly bizare action  after keeping it to your self for weeks.

I urge that you seek help because that sort of obsesion with someone you have never met is  not a sign of a healthy mind.

God alone knows what you do in a situation where you  took a dislike to someone you actually knew rather than a name on a forum.

Why would you also get great pleasure from hosting somone elses creation on your personal website hoping to cause an indivdual harm and distress?

evening glyn
I guessed wrong, am a little shocked that Glyn canceled his account though, maybe I have missed a few posts along the way.

I also think it maybe time to stop this post now as clearly this is upsetting someone else and is no longer funny, well to glyn it is not.
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

ftp

« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2009, 08:07:03 am »
It's not the first time Glyn's deleted his account he'll be back by next week. If you all knew the history of all this then you wouldn't have a lot of sympathy. Even if you went back through Glyns posts you wouldn't pick it all up 'cos he would rapidly delete half of his rantings anyway. All very funny in my opinion and if you are prepared to post on such a big forum and abuse it's members you've got to expect a backlash in the end. You have to remember Glyn's unlikely to be coming on here for a laugh and a chat like the rest of us, he's not looking for advice - he's looking to sell his products and so should be more professional about the way he conducts his buisiness.
These spats don't just start - it takes two to tango!

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #65 on: November 21, 2009, 08:25:40 am »
I am going to lock this as it has gone too far, very funny vi if you are not on the receiving end,  everything else  smacks of mass playground bullying.

Glyn is trying to trademark the guttervac just like ionics did with reach and wash, nothing wrong with that just a tactical business decision.

you have had your laugh so lets all move on and leave the lagal issues to all those involved.