Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ftp

Re: how long?
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2009, 04:39:12 pm »
I've never done a first clean of any house in twenty minutes wfp.  ???

Don't worry about the time yet, just concentrate on getting it right and doing the best you can.

tom2009

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2009, 05:57:40 pm »
included the patio doors for that price my thinking being that they are big simple panes and easy to do. Front door has only a small glass panel. I see the point about it not being for the money on the first few - I just want to get to a decent round up together so that I can leave the corporate organ grinding mill that i've been in for too long!

wizard

« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2009, 06:11:43 pm »
MY 1 pound buys you +- 1.5 sq metres window if its smaller its still 1 pound is still up a ladder I have a flat with 3 windows and I charge 10.50, each window is 3sq metre that comes to 9 pound  and 1.5 pound is for the height.

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2009, 07:03:12 am »
There was a wally on here recently who reckoned on doing four 4/5 bed detached houses with conservatories in one hour.... ;D

Londoner

« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2009, 07:32:28 am »

Don't worry about the time yet, just concentrate on getting it right and doing the best you can.

Thats the best advice so far, take your time and do a good job. Bang on IMO. Why rush and spoil things just to stick to some silly deadline?l

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2009, 09:17:58 am »

FTP what do you do on the first clean then?

Matt
Reaching parts traditional window cleaners can not reach.

JRDEasiReach

« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2009, 04:50:46 pm »
There was a wally on here recently who reckoned on doing four 4/5 bed detached houses with conservatories in one hour.... ;D

was that not 10, 9 of which were big 4/5 beds in less than 2 hours :)
JRD Easi Reach
'The Ladderless Window Cleaning System'

ftp

« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2009, 05:34:00 pm »

All the glass and frames get cleaned twice, all the doors get scrubbed, all the downstairs cills get a proper clean as does the front door cill. I then inspect as much as the glass that has dried as much as possible and maybe even scrub some areas a third time. I get it to the best I can. Even after all that it's still not good enough for me.

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2009, 07:07:17 pm »

All the glass and frames get cleaned twice, all the doors get scrubbed, all the downstairs cills get a proper clean as does the front door cill. I then inspect as much as the glass that has dried as much as possible and maybe even scrub some areas a third time. I get it to the best I can. Even after all that it's still not good enough for me.

Dont spend too long on it ftp remember your a business not a charity, I give the windows a pre rinse then scrub the frames, glass and sils, then I rinse loads. I will have a quick check before packing my gear up, then I am off, I always tell my customers if theres ever a problem to ring me and I will rectify it.

Matt
Reaching parts traditional window cleaners can not reach.