Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: is it gone for good
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2009, 05:49:02 pm »
Yea I did Dean.

slrobo

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2009, 05:50:10 pm »
well he turned up at a petrol station as a meeting point to discuss a possible deal. he showed me some cards that looked like 15 years old and wanted 800 cash there and then. well not from me.

Tosh

« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2009, 05:52:46 pm »
well he turned up at a petrol station as a meeting point to discuss a possible deal. he showed me some cards that looked like 15 years old and wanted 800 cash there and then. well not from me.

And that was when you explained to Matt that you didn't wish to conduct any further business with him?  Was it?  I smell more!

Steve CM

« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2009, 05:54:56 pm »
time to pull up your seats and enjoy the show boys! ;D

« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2009, 06:07:55 pm »
What happened was:

I put the rpund up for sale on here and had 3 people interested. When Plum-brain rang I described the nature of the round and I told him there were others in the frame (which there were) but he begged me not to sell, so I put them off, stupidly, narrowed my odds. Did him a favour.

Anyway, I arrived at the meeting point and washisface got out of his car when he arrived, the first thing he said was 'This is what I want to do'

And I thought, 'Oh really? You doing the selling are you, or is it me?'

He wanted me to give him the cards and work the round without parting with any money, no nothing, nought, zilch, booger all. So he could disappear of the face of the earth.

He obviously didnt want to have anything to do with any of it as he didnt even want to drive round the round, let alone call on the custys to be introduced. He wasn't being serious.

Still despite not being serious he still wanted to play games and pretend by trying to knock my price down. At 2 times and at at least £35 an hour I wasnt budging, especially as Id been doing the custys, they were long-term, loyal people, for at least 10 years. He had a bargain. But didnt know it.

Anyway I had someone else interested and so told him to forget it I would sell to the other guy. So off I toddles and calls the other guy to confirm he is still interested. He is.

Half an hour later plum-face calls up and begs me not to sell and that despite our difference of opinion earlier that evening he'd come over in 3 days with the cash and the deal would be done. So I says like a fool, okay.

Monday turns up (the day of the deal) and ol' plum-brain doesnt appear, no sign of him, no word, no call nought. I call him and he says, 'Deals off sorry' and puts the phone down. How rude, insolent, inconsiderate and plain ignorant (so sue me plum-face).

That IS what happened.

Matt

geefree

« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2009, 06:19:36 pm »
Come on !!  ;D ;D

better than eastenders.  ;D

windowcleaninginessex.co.uk

« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2009, 06:20:20 pm »
Gentlemen lets take it out side
---THE BEST YOU CAN GET---
www.windowcleaninginessex.co.uk

matt

« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2009, 06:58:03 pm »
may be interested in your round in berkshire. please call me on 07816 898098

;D  ;D  ;D

I thought you'd take the bait you idiot.

The last time you said that to me you screwed me about like the fool that you are.

Thought you could run rings round me and make out you were serious. You're a charlatan. You're a wind-up merchant, a p!$$-take and a total fool.

Why if you are interested in taking on new work did you beg!!! me to sell you the last lot I was selling then jack out at the last instance. You were begging me down the phone not to sell to someone else. Its funny you didnt have the balls to back out of the deal to my face.

From what I hear youve tried it on with other people Robbo.

When you screwed me about pal I KNEW what goes around comes around; and since then it would appear Ive been proved right. Wouldnt you say so?

You lost out pal. The guy who bought that work was over the moon. I think he's doing something 40 an hour.

So as for my work for sale, you need to be careful who you deal with pal, one day you'll meet someone who isnt quite as forgiving as myself.

you tell glyn what you think of him

oh hang on, its not glyn  ?? ? ? ?

Pole 2 Pole

« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2009, 07:24:24 pm »
Corrie and celeb can go swing............the mrs can put the kids to bed. I'll check metcheck in the morn. I aint goin nowhere. Seconds out, round 3. Sorry lads, but this is better than TV anyday. I know...i need to go out more often :)

« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2009, 07:36:34 pm »
Sorry lads he's done a runner  :o

Its a shame he didn't have a chance to reply to my opinion of how things panned out.

Oh, wait a minute he did  :-\ but didn't do so  ;D

mark dew

« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2009, 07:41:07 pm »
 ;D

cozy

« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2009, 08:06:43 pm »

« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2009, 08:29:59 pm »
Thats the original post when I decided to sell it mate, but not the thread about plumfacebob after he decided he was bored and wanted to annoy someone.

Thanks though.

Elite Mike used to make reference for a few days afterwards  ;D and how annoying it must have been and what a plank SLOBO was.

cozy

« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2009, 08:55:50 pm »

Frankybadboy

« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2009, 09:10:04 pm »
well he sounds a right coc  k not a left coc  k ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2009, 09:27:29 pm »

cozy

« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2009, 09:35:11 pm »
I think this was it

http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=62708.20

Ay well done Cozy, thats the one.

Awwww, recognition at last................................

..............for all the hours I spent trawling the forum, missing my tea, didn't even have time to feed my cats, nothing in the fridge, because I had no time to go shopping, wanted to polish my ladder tonight and didn't have time.

Any time mate ::)

cozy

« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2009, 09:37:20 pm »
Nah, I'd do anything to keep an argument going  ;D

« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2009, 10:08:51 pm »
I was beginning to believe you but then you said you were going to polish your ladder and that to me is a little too much  ;)

The arguement, now that I can believe.

I think SLOBOs done a runner  ;D

cozy

« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2009, 10:11:32 pm »
Who would hang around when their cover has been blown? Can't blame the guy  ::) ;D