This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: is it gone for good
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2009, 10:22:31 pm »
I saw a post on here a couple of months back where he had a trailer and all his WFP kit nicked, which is awful   :'(

Tosh

« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2009, 11:21:00 pm »
Matt, you know what you've got to do with people you resent, don't you?  ;D

krave

« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2009, 11:35:55 pm »
I got a small round for sale if anyones interested in berkshire, just not advertised it yet, but the For Sale section is still there.

may be interested in your round in berkshire. please call me on 07816 898098

;D  ;D  ;D

I thought you'd take the bait you idiot.

The last time you said that to me you screwed me about like the fool that you are.

Thought you could run rings round me and make out you were serious. You're a charlatan. You're a wind-up merchant, a p!$$-take and a total fool.

Why if you are interested in taking on new work did you beg!!! me to sell you the last lot I was selling then jack out at the last instance. You were begging me down the phone not to sell to someone else. Its funny you didnt have the balls to back out of the deal to my face.

From what I hear youve tried it on with other people Robbo.

When you screwed me about pal I KNEW what goes around comes around; and since then it would appear Ive been proved right. Wouldnt you say so?

You lost out pal. The guy who bought that work was over the moon. I think he's doing something 40 an hour.

So as for my work for sale, you need to be careful who you deal with pal, one day you'll meet someone who isnt quite as forgiving as myself.

Still making me laugh how you just reeled that one in.  :D

sgibsoncleaning

« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2009, 11:40:02 pm »
amazed at what moderators let go on here.
clean it up information on cleaning and personal arguements,

Tosh

« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2009, 11:52:12 pm »
amazed at what moderators let go on here.
clean it up information on cleaning and personal arguements,

There's basically one regular mod here so if anything offends you, why not use the 'report to mod' button and report it?  The mods are unpaid volunteers who moderate in their spare time and around their own business and family commitments; so you/we can help them out.  They can't read every post here and why should they?

Why don't you e-mail the site owner and volunteer if you suspect you could do a better job?

But I think it was useful to warn others who may do business with someone who maybe not be as above board as they would like to make out.

Tosh

« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2009, 11:54:52 pm »
Oh and tell Mike Boxhall his site is slower than Wor Lass squeegying a patio door!

weetot

« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2009, 06:16:31 am »
Oh and tell Mike Boxhall his site is slower than Wor Lass squeegying a patio door!

;D
Never take financial advice from people who have no money!

« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2009, 07:42:43 am »
Matt, you know what you've got to do with people you resent, don't you?  ;D

I most certainly do  ;D

But I think it was useful to warn others who may do business with someone who maybe not be as above board as they would like to make out.

Precisely

« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2009, 07:55:35 am »

Still making me laugh how you just reeled that one in.  :D

I was quite impressed with that as well to be honest.
I was most impressed with the level of stupidity that he displayed to fall for what was a quite obvious guise.

jonnyald

« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2009, 08:08:16 am »
will we ever know what it was he was trying to sell or buy ......

daz1977

« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2009, 08:11:34 am »
speak of people who aint who they are

has any one else noticed there is a lot of new posts that seem to be from the same people under new names, or that a lot of the newbies seem to have huge business with lots of different avenues of income but cant master wc yet

cozy

« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2009, 08:18:15 am »
Yeah, Matt knows all about changing names etc. Dodgey geezers do that sort of stuff. ;D Got to get to work now.

« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2009, 08:19:54 am »
Yeah, Matt knows all about changing names etc. Dodgey geezers do that sort of stuff. ;D Got to get to work now.

Ahem!! Which is your alter ego you'll be using this weekend for your usual scrap with Mr 88  ;D

cozy

« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2009, 12:34:41 pm »
Nah, not me mate, must be mixing me up with someone else ::)

elite mike

« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2009, 10:09:25 am »
Not if its true it isnt.

Fraud: you never had any intention of buying that round.

Faker: re ~ above statement.

Liar: re ~ above statement.

Cheat: re ~ above statement.

lmao ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D