This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

Re: TRADITIONAL-PROS!
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2009, 07:36:59 pm »
i have tosh!been window cleaning for 15 yrs all year round!time to go home when the water freezes on the window or just use damp scrim! ;D ;D
price higher/work harder!

matt

« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2009, 07:45:46 pm »
I would buy a ready made pump box from cleantech. It comes as one box with digital varistream, hoselok connector each side for in/out & a lead to plug into your cig' lighter. just plug in & away you go. no mess, no wiring & 100% reliable! Easy to take out overnight in winter so won't freeze up. Last

http://www.cleantech.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=22_26&products_id=100

£241 inc' vat.

good call, just plug in and use

you only need to add the tank and hose / hose reel

mark dew

« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2009, 07:54:41 pm »
i went wfp 3 months ago and loved it BUT this week so far. Monday fell asleep while the van was filling woke up to find my footwells fall of water because i had parked  on a slope. tuesday with a soggy van my pump packs up, ring up my distributor and they say send it back and we will have a look. so i pay for another one with special delivery of £24 so i dont miss another days work. wed i do four houses before the new pump gives up, pressure regulator i thought. so my distributor says they will send a new regulator for thurs. i borrow a ionic pump off a mate for thurs, after doin the back of one house i find a pond in the back of the van where the ionic pump is spuing water out the top through the wire gromet. my distributor then tells me they have no pressure regulators in stock so i end up buying another pump with special delivbery just so i can get a day in tomorrow.

Point is if i was still on the ladde4rs i wouldnt have hyad any of these problems. i am seriously thinkin of goin back :'(

That's bad luck. But even with wfp, you want to take the ladder and trad gear with you.

chopsie

« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2009, 10:39:20 pm »
I would buy a ready made pump box from cleantech. It comes as one box with digital varistream, hoselok connector each side for in/out & a lead to plug into your cig' lighter. just plug in & away you go. no mess, no wiring & 100% reliable! Easy to take out overnight in winter so won't freeze up. Last

http://www.cleantech.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=22_26&products_id=100

£241 inc' vat.

good call, just plug in and use

you only need to add the tank and hose / hose reel

and the poles(of course!).I have a back pack and pole at moment.this sounds good cheap way of me getting a van up and running.ready made pump,tank and hose reel,is that everything then?i could have a van set up for  £440 plus cost of whatever van i choose,sounds bloody good and very tempting
chopsie

Tosh

« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2009, 11:32:52 pm »
i have tosh!been window cleaning for 15 yrs all year round!time to go home when the water freezes on the window or just use damp scrim! ;D ;D

Then you had better delete No 4 on your original list!  No, I'll give you that stuff freezing up on you is worse with WFP than it is with trad.