This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: do i charge or not?
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2009, 09:16:18 pm »
I charge my mother, my granny, my uncle and my sis n law to clean their windows, the in laws dont want me to clean theirs :) Im running a business and would be severely out of pocket if i didnt charge them.  They all get a reduced rate though, with my uncle getting off the most of the lot :)
if you can't afford to look  after family, you can't be running it that well :P

dai

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2009, 09:39:05 pm »
I don't even charge my next door neighbour. They water my garden if we're away, take in parcels for us, and generally keep an eye out.
Mind you they only get done the same time as I do mine, about every 4 months

amayze

« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2009, 10:34:17 pm »
Do 'em for free.
You never know a neighbour might see you and ask you to do theirs.........plus you might alos get a small mention in one (if not both) wills !!

GWCS

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2009, 09:30:48 am »
I don't even charge my next door neighbour. They water my garden if we're away, take in parcels for us, and generally keep an eye out.
Mind you they only get done the same time as I do mine, about every 4 months

Exactly do them when you can be bothered to do them or when you can (if your having to go out your way - driving route wise), or if they want something regular make them pay (perhaps discounted).

Otherwise do them in the dark when you have nothing else to do or when its raining. (thats when I do friends etc)

I do the in-laws for free but they have helped me out so many times, and they are very nice & i get on with them well and i always get a cuppa and lunch when i turn up to do them :P

JRDEasiReach

« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2009, 04:41:41 pm »
Well im just different to the rest of you :) So you would do family members for free even when they want a monthly clean?  If i done that i would be out of pocket all year round!!
JRD Easi Reach
'The Ladderless Window Cleaning System'