This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

South Coast Cleaning Services

Custy use too clean himself...
« on: November 18, 2009, 07:03:50 pm »
Got call today from a lady asking me to quote her house, I asked when they where last done and she said 6 weeks ago by her husband but he fell off ladder  :o Went to have a look and he comes out with arm all in plaster, turns out he was cleaning them, slipped and went down head 1st, he didnt remember anything, lucky enough the bin men where in the road and saw it happen and called ambulance, he was very lucky it was just his arm, didnt even need to do the advantages of wfp  ;D

Window Washers

Re: Custy use too clean himself...
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 07:07:18 pm »
Got call today from a lady asking me to quote her house, I asked when they where last done and she said 6 weeks ago by her husband but he fell off ladder  :o Went to have a look and he comes out with arm all in plaster, turns out he was cleaning them, slipped and went down head 1st, he didnt remember anything, lucky enough the bin men where in the road and saw it happen and called ambulance, he was very lucky it was just his arm, didnt even need to do the advantages of wfp  ;D
Hope you charged double
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

John Walker

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2009, 07:15:17 pm »
I wonder just how many people fall off ladders each year. 

Falls at work that result in more than 3 days off should be recorded officially via RIDDOR but falls at home are not.  I reckon there must be hundreds of unreported falls.

Quite frightening really.
BaxWalker Window Cleaning

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2009, 07:21:35 pm »
The reason he did them himself is because he wanted clean frames and sills, got my leaflet today and on there it states frames and sills cleaned, funny thing was 5 mins after his wifes call another house in the road rang too, thank you very much thats £30 extra a month.

Colin

Window Washers

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2009, 07:24:30 pm »
The reason he did them himself is because he wanted clean frames and sills, got my leaflet today and on there it states frames and sills cleaned, funny thing was 5 mins after his wifes call another house in the road rang too, thank you very much thats £30 extra a month.

Colin
Colin is your last name masters ?
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2009, 07:26:52 pm »

Colin
Colin is your last name masters ?

how  do you know  ???