This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

JRDEasiReach

FAO Milltown Cleaning
« on: November 18, 2009, 04:39:05 pm »
Im just wondering how you are getting on these days?  is the work coming in at all?
JRD Easi Reach
'The Ladderless Window Cleaning System'

Milltown Cleaning

Re: FAO Milltown Cleaning
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 11:10:58 pm »
im getting a few bits and pieces. Mostly new power washing work and repeats of windows. Picked up a few new windows through leaflets, a great one last week - huge house inside and out, about 60 windows.

A few of my washing jobs have come through word of mouth, which is encouraging to see.

I finally saw Arthur@surecleans new invention - the new indoor WFP. I really dont see how he can be looking over £500 for it!!

Sean Dyer

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2009, 11:18:38 pm »
is that his own making as indoor wfp has been done already by ionics hasnt it??

Milltown Cleaning

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2009, 11:24:07 pm »
pretty sure its hi own. it uses a sureflo pump attached to your waist, with a bottle and battery on the same belt. then onto a 5 section wfp pole with a vikan easyshine at the top and a small spray head to spray the water.

JRDEasiReach

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2009, 10:56:22 am »
its a good idea in principle but a tad expensive i reckon.  Glad to see you are getting on m8, had to write today off as its too wet, but most of them wont be annoyed too much as i can just do them sat as most are relatives :) tomorrow will go ahead as normal i hope if the rain fecks off!!
JRD Easi Reach
'The Ladderless Window Cleaning System'