Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ftp

Re: Pouring with rain New
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2009, 02:37:04 pm »
Just got in and I'm cold wet and miserable. Didn't do my block of flats - too gusty. Finally gave up when I couldn't take the rain, drove three miles home and looks like it's been dry all day  ???

dazmond

Re: Pouring with rain
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2009, 02:40:49 pm »
still raining here in manchester!and its really dismal and cold.hate days like this!never got to the barbers or for a swim!been on ere all day looking at some old posts from 2005! ;Dsome of u guys are still around ;D ;D.good to see with much improved businesses.good stuff!! :D :D
price higher/work harder!

JRDEasiReach

« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2009, 03:18:38 pm »
gave it wet for today but thankfully it just drizzled slightly so i set off to do my 4 jobs as planned, 3 i got done and then i parked up at the 4th got my hose and brushes out and about to start when the head popped out the door and says 'can you leave it for a while as we are moving' i said right no probs just ring me when you get the new address but in my head i was saying 'you idiot you seen me pull up and get out, why didnt you come and tell me then :(
JRD Easi Reach
'The Ladderless Window Cleaning System'

martinsadie

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2009, 07:36:48 pm »
Can see today being great fun just walked outside and nearly got blown over lol........

good job your a bit chubby  ;D ;D

Window Washers

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2009, 07:45:53 pm »
Can see today being great fun just walked outside and nearly got blown over lol........

good job your a bit chubby  ;D ;D
you been talking to my wife ::) it is relaxed muscle i will have you know. I'm not the monkey I used to be  ;D
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Frankybadboy

« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2009, 07:49:49 pm »
worked allday today bit windy at times and a few heavy showers.but another good day. ;D ;D ;D

o thats in bristol :P