This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Window Washers

Re: Cleaning in these longer nights
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2009, 07:23:36 pm »
i can just imagine the customer when you arrive in the dark with a headlamp on

customer : eerrrrr what are you doing

WC'er : cleaning your windows

customer : its dark

WC'er : well thats whay i have the headlamp

customer: your joking right

WC'er : no, the cleaning powers of the pure water mean i do not really need to see that well to clean the windows

customer : nah mate, you must be joking

WC'er : no really, it'll be fine

customer : on your bike, you need to see to be able to see the bird mess etc etc

WC'er : it'll be fine, honestly

customer : pack your stuff in the van or cluttered estate car ( delete if your a cowboy or not ), i thought you were taking the pee when you arrived last month in that typhoon weather we had, but this is taking the mickey out of us

WC'er : Ummmmm

customer : cherrio

WC'er : check your terms and conditions, it says that i can clean in the rain and dark ( if i have a headlamp on ), it says so in the terms and conditions i gave you

customer : stick your terms and condition up your jacksie you bloody monkey

WC'er : well thats 20 quid you owe me, read your terms and conditions about a 20 quid fee if the customer does not give 3 months cancellation notice

customer : right

WC'er : heeeeeeelp you are strangling me with my pole hose, that'll be a extra 20 quid, in the terms and conditions it states a 20 quid strangulation fee , cough cough wheeze, you should check the terms and conditions

*thud*

WC'er hits floor after being felled by customer

he didnt say he was using ladders.

And if this could be adapted I would use it, I kid you not I would, they we could have a chin wag daily about you cant work in the dark "but we already do " you cant do this and that "but we already do and we do it all the time " people will not have it done in the dark " 2 hours in the winter they are still at work  ;D " 2 hours a day in these comming months is a holiday to disney world matt  ::) why are you depriving your kids this i'm shocked
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

matt

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2009, 08:01:13 pm »
i can just imagine the customer when you arrive in the dark with a headlamp on

customer : eerrrrr what are you doing

WC'er : cleaning your windows

customer : its dark

WC'er : well thats whay i have the headlamp

customer: your joking right

WC'er : no, the cleaning powers of the pure water mean i do not really need to see that well to clean the windows

customer : nah mate, you must be joking

WC'er : no really, it'll be fine

customer : on your bike, you need to see to be able to see the bird mess etc etc

WC'er : it'll be fine, honestly

customer : pack your stuff in the van or cluttered estate car ( delete if your a cowboy or not ), i thought you were taking the pee when you arrived last month in that typhoon weather we had, but this is taking the mickey out of us

WC'er : Ummmmm

customer : cherrio

WC'er : check your terms and conditions, it says that i can clean in the rain and dark ( if i have a headlamp on ), it says so in the terms and conditions i gave you

customer : stick your terms and condition up your jacksie you bloody monkey

WC'er : well thats 20 quid you owe me, read your terms and conditions about a 20 quid fee if the customer does not give 3 months cancellation notice

customer : right

WC'er : heeeeeeelp you are strangling me with my pole hose, that'll be a extra 20 quid, in the terms and conditions it states a 20 quid strangulation fee , cough cough wheeze, you should check the terms and conditions

*thud*

WC'er hits floor after being felled by customer

he didnt say he was using ladders.

And if this could be adapted I would use it, I kid you not I would, they we could have a chin wag daily about you cant work in the dark "but we already do " you cant do this and that "but we already do and we do it all the time " people will not have it done in the dark " 2 hours in the winter they are still at work  ;D " 2 hours a day in these comming months is a holiday to disney world matt  ::) why are you depriving your kids this i'm shocked

come on ian, you dont expect me to bite at the disney holiday thing do you, as i am sure you know we holiday in disney more than enough that my children are not deprived ;)

i clean my commercial in the dark anyways, mainly because they still have the lights on, i have been out cleaning at 5.00 am and at 11.00 PM in summer and winter

jouk45

« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2009, 08:09:48 pm »
well matt i can assure you, they are as tight as they come here in scotland, i do a lot of shop fronts, and there are no lights on  ;D ;D

Blue Frog Systems

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2009, 08:13:56 pm »
Why not put the lamp on the brush ?
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

EZclean

« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2009, 01:22:06 pm »
mb get waterproof led strip lights  ;D

http://yfrog.us/5n04102009002bz
Why not put the lamp on the brush ?

check out jouks ufo brush  ;D
EZclean - Cleaner Than Water

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2009, 03:55:33 pm »
the original post was a joke.
 ;D ;D ;D
Reaching parts traditional window cleaners can not reach.

ftp

« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2009, 05:07:51 pm »
Matt, still can't work out why your dad is on your web site  ???