Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

NJ Services

business plan
« on: November 17, 2009, 06:58:56 pm »
can anyone help me by outlining what a business plan should look like, got a meeting witht the princes trust next week and want a business plan. i know what i want out of the business but just want to find out how a pro 1 looks say s ect. thanks

Window Washers

Re: business plan
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 07:00:55 pm »
can anyone help me by outlining what a business plan should look like, got a meeting witht the princes trust next week and want a business plan. i know what i want out of the business but just want to find out how a pro 1 looks say s ect. thanks
www.businesslink.gov.uk
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

daz1977

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 07:08:23 pm »
hi   just write down what you want to do, what you think you wil earn month on month, as when you have your meeting they will tell you what you need to write in ur business plan for the next meeting, they also want to know what you want the money for,  have details of advertising, running costs etc, as you have to break down the money you want,  they are usually really good and helpful,  you also get a business mentor, and they have a lot of contacts,  as they like to help people out

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 07:17:52 pm »
There are plenty of templates findable on the net, but you start with a summary of what you want to do.You outline the market, the competition, and the geographical area you want to work in.If you can display a need or some kind of market research saying that your services are required that helps.Figures are good 18000 houses within three miles of my home.

You could mock up a simple leaflet.

You can do some simple maths, ten customers a day at ten pounds for four days is £400, and possibly this could be your twelve month target.Cost projections might include a van £2000, or more simply a set of lightweight ladders(if you have to carry them).

Questions they might ask (be ready). How much do you want to borrow? Have you ever cleaned a window? if we give you the money how do we know you will stick at it?How will you keep your records?Why should people use you?

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2009, 08:12:48 pm »
If you give me your email, I will send you a template.

NJ Services

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2009, 09:40:00 pm »
ok do well thanks for your help. my email is clarkiexclarkie@mail.com

thanks alot

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2009, 10:08:00 pm »
I have sent one. Hope it helps.

It got me a £3000 in funding.  Which I do not have to pay back.

Go over the plan after with a business adviser, maybe with the princes trust. Just to make sure you have put everything down you need too, to get the money.

Ste M

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2009, 10:11:02 pm »
ive got one that i did as part of my HNC, its on window cleaning as well  ;D

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2009, 10:17:40 pm »

Theirs me helping you with a plan. I did not realise you are only 20 miles away.  I hope you do not nick me cussies.

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2009, 10:25:16 pm »
ok do well thanks for your help. my email is clarkiexclarkie@mail.com

thanks alot

That email is something you might want to change early on.  Domain names can be bought quite cheaply and look more pro.  One thing at a time though eh.

Mr Bungalow

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2009, 08:43:49 am »
You might be able to download some free templates.

Try going to the Microsoft Office website, they usually have loads.

It might help.

Kind regards.

Window Washers

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2009, 08:48:04 am »
I have sent one. Hope it helps.

It got me a £3000 in funding.  Which I do not have to pay back.

Go over the plan after with a business adviser, maybe with the princes trust. Just to make sure you have put everything down you need too, to get the money.
can you send me that template please design@windowwashers.co.uk

Ian
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

NJ Services

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2009, 10:15:56 am »
steven where are u based then? il try not to nick ur cussies if you tell me where u are.  :D :D ;)

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2009, 02:27:34 pm »
Haverhill, I do about a 20 radius.  My cussies are the all the £30plus ones, who pay on time. I wish ;D

Window Washers

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2009, 06:23:34 pm »
Haverhill, I do about a 20 radius.  My cussies are the all the £30plus ones, who pay on time. I wish ;D
STAY OFF MY PATCH!  ;D

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2009, 09:26:53 pm »
STAY OFF MY PATCH!  ;D
You mean street ;D ;D

David Oldham

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2010, 10:45:56 pm »
if you could mail me a copy of that plan also it would be much appreciated ive been trying to do one for like a week and its really starting to stress me out my email is levibeyond@hotmail.co.uk
thanks

paul rulton

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2010, 10:57:41 pm »
hope ur gettin a small fee 4 these steve  8)

Window Washers

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2010, 09:25:19 am »
STAY OFF MY PATCH!  ;D
You mean street ;D ;D
;D ;D ;D

David Oldham

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2010, 04:30:42 am »
bump