This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

YWCS

. New
« on: November 16, 2009, 03:42:57 pm »

dazmond

Re: Unger Ergotec
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 03:52:21 pm »
yes ive got the lot apart from the braces!good stuff!best squeegy is the unger swivelock.i use it fixed for most of my work then swivel it on a pole for awkward angles and windows that are too dangerous off a ladder.i have a small optilock unger pole and the 10 metre teleplus.dont use the 5th section.not yet anyway!even got the green oblong bucket.just fits my 14in T MOP nicely!pouches,classic b.o.b,scrim the lot. ;D ;D

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

windolene

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 04:18:48 pm »
Hi,

The only Unger I use is their pouches, they are the best.  I wear two on an Unger belt, one on the left hip, the other at the front, with an Ettore bucket on a belt on the right hip on a trouser belt. I Cut out the central divider in both pouches & use one for a dry polishing scrim & the other with a sill cloth.

Kevin WINDOLENE.

krave

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, 04:22:51 pm »
I use the belt and pouch, and really cant fault them,  find the belt very comfortable and it never comes undone. Been in use for over a year and just as when I got it.

krave

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2009, 04:50:26 pm »
I used to use ungers belt with loops, and the thing was dreadful, these are very nice bits of kit.

I have in my pouch a bottle of soapy water
rag
then money in fron with keys and phone. Wouldnt be able to have two on a belt tho, did try but was to heavy.

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2009, 04:59:10 pm »
good kit. the bucket on a belt saves a lot of bending and will earn its keep quickly ;)

fergus77

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2009, 10:03:21 pm »
I use the ergo tec belt, pouch and scraper holder with the classic BOAB.

Don't think i could clean windows without them now. Well made and very useful bits of kit.

Pouch carries dry and wet micro fibres with internal seperater, scraper pouch carries......well, scrapers ;D

Belt is comfortable and easy to adjust.

Great kit   ;D

krave

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2009, 10:19:46 pm »
I use what I think is the classic BOAB, the one that is more sqaure and only holds one squeegee. Does any one actually use it as a biucket and fill it with water??
I use the ergo tec belt, pouch and scraper holder with the classic BOAB.

Don't think i could clean windows without them now. Well made and very useful bits of kit.

Pouch carries dry and wet micro fibres with internal seperater, scraper pouch carries......well, scrapers ;D

Belt is comfortable and easy to adjust.

Great kit   ;D