This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

lcwalker

Re: Quoting with conservatories
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2009, 09:27:34 am »
The one on the left with the applicator and rubber.

Matt
Wagtail Slimline Blue Ribbon Flipper, that one?.

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2009, 09:33:48 am »
yes the wagtail flipper.

Matt
Reaching parts traditional window cleaners can not reach.

dazmond

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2009, 09:34:41 am »
i use the unger swivelock squeegy  for my normal work then twist the screw and and hey presto ive got a swivel to pop on my pole!v.good piece of kit IMO.great for awkward angles and dodgy windows that are too dangerous off a ladder.rain cleared up.better get off to work!plenty to go at! ;D ;D ;D

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

lcwalker

« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2009, 09:48:09 am »
i use the unger swivelock squeegy  for my normal work then twist the screw and and hey presto ive got a swivel to pop on my pole!v.good piece of kit IMO.great for awkward angles and dodgy windows that are too dangerous off a ladder.rain cleared up.better get off to work!plenty to go at! ;D ;D ;D

dazmond
Is that the one i put a link to?.

lcwalker

« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2009, 10:32:59 am »

dazmond
This one?
http://www.windowcleancentre.co.uk/productdetails.aspx?ProductID=31&SectionID=32