This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Trusted dog
« on: November 15, 2009, 06:09:30 pm »

Any window cleaners here take their dog to work with them?  Am I the only one?

pingu

Re: Trusted dog
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2009, 06:10:40 pm »
I used to take my dog with me...

Cheers
Dave.

paulben

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2009, 06:31:14 pm »
I will if I get another 1 something with big teeth especially one dodgy areas
Do not steal the government hates competition

Dean Taberner

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2009, 06:34:59 pm »
Abilol A.K.A Laurie takes his dog everywhere with him,

Dean
Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk

s.w.c

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2009, 06:54:22 pm »
i take mine collecting i leave the car running with him in it so know one will nick my car, if someone is daft enough to try they will find a five an half stone American red staff. once i had some kids think about it till they saw the dog, great car security.

Window Washers

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2009, 06:57:22 pm »

Any window cleaners here take their dog to work with them?  Am I the only one?
Stan takes his to pull his cart.

Poor guy, I said upgrade to year 2009 so he gets rid of horse and trap and gets a cart that his dog pulls along each day.  ::)
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2009, 06:57:54 pm »
i take mine collecting i leave the car running with him in it so know one will nick my car, if someone is daft enough to try they will find a five an half stone American red staff. once i had some kids think about it till they saw the dog, great car security.
mine, would lick them to death.

s.w.c

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2009, 06:59:30 pm »
mine is friendly but unless you get close enough you wont know.

martinsadie

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2009, 07:44:43 pm »
i took mine when she was a pup,she chewed through a seat belt and also had a go at the gear stick,when other dogs were walked near the car you could see it bouncing

trevor perry

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2009, 07:53:41 pm »
as you can see from picture my dog thinks he is too intelligent for window cleaning ;D ;D
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2009, 08:12:02 pm »
I know my mate used to take his with him,but i think she went and got a job in Tesco's or something... ;D

Murdie window cleaning

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2009, 08:20:14 pm »
I know my mate used to take his with him,but i think she went and got a job in Tesco's or something... ;D

Ouch...... ;D

Ross G

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2009, 09:21:20 pm »

Buzz my border collie is on the job everyday,
Took the hump when i changed over from estate car to Transit Connect as there's not as many windows to look out of and viciously wag his tail at passers by.
Hopefully he'll reap the benefits of less windows and more shade in the summer oh roll on the summer

niceandclean

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2009, 10:56:48 pm »

A mate of mine, a chippy thought the same, popped in to get a paper and came out van gone along with the dog. They got the transit back about 3 months later, but not the dog.

Murdie window cleaning

« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2009, 10:59:07 pm »
I suppose it must be a bit company for you guys who take your dogs to work with you. But does the dog just lay in the van/car all day except for a walk on your lunch break, or do you have nice rounds where the dog can get a bit of a run while you work.

I suppose you could always train them to foot your ladders for you, or sniff out the danger when manouvering your hose through someones garden ;)

« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2009, 12:08:20 am »
I perfer the dog with me than at home alday. 
He likes sticking his head out of the window, trying to get to everyone and dog that comes past. He is taken for two or three walks when I am out. Plus food from shop. He does not go without.

Ste M

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2009, 12:16:14 am »
i would love to take my staffy with me but he would be up to all kinds like digging in gardens and trying to lick the customers to death, superb dog but not very good at chilling out