Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jcbdfa

masterclean products
« on: June 05, 2005, 10:15:20 am »
i have received my first batch of masterclean spotters. i was wondering if anybody else has tried them. two points not in their favour 1 i had to wait five weeks for delivery?this is from their web site. 2 they sent no trigger sprays and when i tried to contact them the service was appaling! hope the chemicals are better. ccw is such a great website i would use it all the time but its just to slow on delivery.

John_Flynn

Re: masterclean products
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2005, 10:23:42 am »
What is the site URL ???
I get better looking each day!!

Karl Wildey

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2005, 12:11:29 pm »
I would like to reply to this, but do not have time today. The service I have recieved from this company is unbeleivable, In fact, they make Ashbys look like kings of the after sales.

Len Gribble

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2005, 07:43:08 pm »
Are they the same mob out of east Croydon?

Karl

Didn’t they sell the same machines?

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Karl Wildey

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2005, 07:50:32 pm »
Yes Len I switched from the excellent service of Ashby (taking the pi**), to Masterclean, Come back Ashbys all is forgiven.

Len Gribble

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2005, 08:14:54 pm »
Karl

:o :o ??? ???

Len

Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Len Gribble

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2006, 10:41:06 pm »
Possibly I meet a lot of cc peoples some I may wind up but one thing for sure I don’t stitch up as some! See you have done a lot of trawling to find what?

Suggest you talk to Kevin as Supreme Cleaning isn’t far from him if it the same.

Re NCCA can’t comment but then again with respect I can’t on your credits, here will go again think about it! CORGY not allowed disconnect/reconnect but you let some one service your car!

Len

Len Gribble

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2006, 08:20:31 pm »
Alan

Sorry it was rude of me not to welcome you please except my apology.

It’s nice to see a franchisee contributing to the forum most hide due to big brother  :(

You will find a lot of info on all forums, what you do with it is up to you and visa verse!

Len

Alan Brooker. Aqualink Carpet Care

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2006, 08:56:45 pm »
Cheers, no hard feelings.
Hope I don't offend anyone but I'm not a franchisee, I started from the bottom of the pond years ago washing cars with sponge and bucket that I carried around on a push bike, jacked that in for a window cleaning round, combined that with office and hard floor cleaning. Sold the windows and bought my first cc machine almost 9 years ago.
Experience does not qualify as Knowledge and Understanding.
Understand how and why and you'll produce great results.

IICRC, Woolsafe, Fenice & LTT trained.
Member of Eco Carpet Care, NCCA & Woolsafe.

Len Gribble

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2006, 09:42:27 pm »
Alan

I made an assumption on cleaning sorry.  FENICE!  PREMIER FINISHES as the name implies or VALSPAR INDUSTRIES (UK) Ltd. Which we know as franchise system, is it true most hides now come from china?

Len

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2006, 09:57:12 pm »
Nothing worth buying. Apparently they've found a way of splitting the hide 4 times. Its got to be as durable as painted tracing paper.

Vernon Purcell

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2006, 02:15:09 pm »
I would like to say that I own Masterclean. I am not aware of any problems with our company. Some people have made statements here. Which I am unaware of I will address any comment with total honesty. As I always do.

Unlike someone that I employed who has posted a message on this board, who stole money from my cleaning business, and was fired. We did not get the police involved as they had a young family to look after. We have still kept the customers names and addresses where the work was done.

Alan did purchase a machine from us, which was was imported from the USA from Mytee Products, which we gave the name Rhino to, as it was known as the 1002. We had no end of problems with their machines, so we decided, since we cannot buy a machine in already built, we would have to build our own machines. This represented a very large investment in excess of 350,000 pounds in molds tooling cost and development. So Alan Brooker knows that the machine was not made here in the Uk by us and should accuse us of producing inadequately made machines. We have been producing our own machine and other equipment since Alan Brooker purchased his machine all those years ago. The USA produced machine can be seen at www.masterclean.com which is our old site our new site which displays our new Rhino www.carpetcleaningworld.com/qd000000.html
you can see they are diffrent machines

We believe our latest model Ultimate Rhino which has a 500 psi induction pump 3 X 3 stage vacuum (BRUSHLESS) Giving an amazing 414 inches of water lift (factoryt figures) which are fully adjustable 1000w fresh water tank heater in-line 1800w in-line heat exchanger. And will blow anything out the water so to speak
With a 5 year warranty

Any problems that have been encountered, I would like to hear them and will address them personally.
www.carpetcleaningworld.com or email   info@carpetcleaningworld.com or call me on 01293561777         07939270666

carpetclean

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2006, 02:43:20 pm »
i would just like to say in mastercleans defence that i am happy with the service they provide. I find vernon an honest and enthusiastic person who is passionate about the industry. i have bought a  few things from him and find with any problem he is ' at the door' and sorts it out as soon as he can.  i am actually contemplating buying a machine he makes himself the rhino which has an awesome 500 psi and 3x 3 stage pumps, though i still have to get a demo from ashbys to compare. pete
NCCA   IICRC

name peter reed

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2006, 12:27:16 am »
Vernon, in response to your post.
In harmony with 'carpet clean's' statement I would agree that you, as I recall do have an enthusiasm for your work of building machines. And yes, you did at the drop of a hat perform running repairs on the rhino.

HOWEVER...

The fact remains that the machine supplied by your company prematurely failed (many times over). It ended up becoming a money pit for repairs. O.k so you no longer supply that model. But as they say, once bitten, twice shy!

Also when you pay a subcontractor (not an employee, how many employee's invoice for pay?) 40% of prices such as £12 for a lounge carpet clean for arriving in his own van, with his own machinery, his own tools, his own chemicals and his own insurances. Do you expect him to make a living from that ?

You always got your 60% and that's what was booked.

If customers want to tip their carpet cleaner for doing a good job, that's their perogative.
I would rather hold my hand up to this (if you want to call it 'theft) than going into the customers house and upping the sale by 50% as your company encouraged at the time because as many in this trade would agree - that is completely unethical! It puts the customers back up, it gives the trade a bad name and I hated doing it and that ... along with the lack of proper work is the reason why we parted company.

If you've changed company procedures these days then all well and good. No hard feelings. I wish you success in '06 with your new machine.

Len Gribble

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2006, 03:42:54 am »
Sadly I’ve got insomnia not really! sister phoned me from the states now I can’t get back to sleep!

Vernon

I like this bit! So Alan Brooker knows that the machine was not made here in the Uk by us and should accuse us of producing inadequately made machines methinks totally relevant or am I wrong? ??? ???

Spotted the difference and you retooled?? ;D ;D

5 years warranty on what? ;D ;D

Alan

Now I know where you are coming from! Have been there and a lot of sharks, but one lives and learns and reports.

Re NCCA possibly associate members? Not members in the real context of the word.

Len

cleaning co

« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2006, 04:18:19 am »
hi i use an ashby ninja but for five years i used two masterclean machines named as seahawks same as rhino, they were then top of the range 2x3stage vacs 250 psi pumps 2000 watt inline heaters ony prob i ever had with them was the pumps wernt upto it but apart from that no probs and i still hav them now,one thing i will say is the ninja is buy far better machnie  heater is brill gets lot hotter than the rhino vacs are lot more powerfull pump is lot more powerfull and build standerd is very good,  on the vacs what asbhys do is size up the vacs as they add more  ie first is standerd 3 stage sec is heavy duty 3 stage and the third one which is coming soon is bigger than the heavy duty one thus u dont lose so much power as they suck though each other (the third one is an external one which clips the back of machine and is then connected to the exhaust) i personally if i need more power connect my rhino vacs to the exhaust on my ninja giving me 3x3stage 1xh/d 3stage what this givs me in airflow etc i aint got clue !! how do u measure this ?  if u turned the ninjas vacs off but kept the two machines connected, after its pulled through the other vacs id say u hav the power of one 3 stage vac
gary

Vernon Purcell

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2006, 11:07:17 pm »
Alan Brooker, a "tip is a tip". Firstly, do you actually know what a tip is? Secondly, you were supplied work, that you carried out on behalf of my cleaning company. You touted for extra cleaning work, deodorising & stain protection from the customer and pocketed this money. Yes 60% was due to me & 40% was due to you. I upheld my end of the contract, but you failed to do so! This is why we ended your sub contracting work, not for the lack of your ability to clean!

I could have supplied you with between 25-40 jobs per week, if you wanted them. To supply this kind of work, I need to advertise quite heavily: run my office, fully staffed, pay my bills & insurances. This is why we take 60% & sub contractors get 40%.  Most guys on this forum, do nowhere near this kind of work in a week.  As our work was not seasonal, it was 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year, if you wanted it.  Whilst you were contracted for us, when any repairs were done on your machine, you were only charged for parts, NOT LABOUR. And machines do break down from time to time.

Whilst you were contracted to our company, you purchased your machine from us (not made by us, imported by us, from Mytee Products in the USA). Whilst having your machine for approximately 6 years, until you no longer worked for us, due to being fired. Can you tell me honestly, how many pumps or vacuums you needed to be replaced? To my knowledge, you only replaced 2 vacuums & 1 pump during the entire 6 years. I call that pretty impressive, as you were doing vast amounts of work with your machine. Oh and one water pressure guage. Which was repaired under warranty, the rest of the repairs were outside the warranty period.

Mytee products did change their mould, which meant that when your machine broke down, the new moulded parts would not fit your machine, however I had some new parts, that I adapted to fit your machine.

We have changed our company policies, by tightening up on our cleaning tecs from cheating us out of our percentage.

So I do not appreiciate you posting inaccurate comments about me & my company on any forum.

Kind Regards
Vernon Purcell
www.capetcleaningworld.com

Vernon Purcell

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2006, 11:23:40 pm »
Hi Len
With our new Ultimate Rhino we are giving a 5 year warranty to our Pump, heaters and 3 x 3 stage brushless vacuums subject to normal wear and tear and servicing.
Kind Regards
Vernon Purcell
www.carpetcleaningworld.com

Neil Grainger

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2006, 06:44:42 am »
Prehaps Vernon if you took a smaller cut for what is just a referal you would not have so many problems with you Cleaners ripping you off.

You only keep good staff if your a  good employer, this is the reason staff get fed up with companies like yours that take such a high cut. They take the work because they have to then realise that they are being conned and decided to take what they can thus giving you a bad name by adding extra's to your customers prices. As I said treat them right and they will treat you right.

Microsoft give share options to all staff ( be it cleaner  or director) why because it gives the a feeling of worth, if you take from your staff they will take from you.

I take it that you charge the going rate for cleaning so 40% wont even cover most cleaners costs. A cleaner doing 25-40 jobs a week is not going to do the jobs properley because he has to be rushing to get to the next job.

Would you be happy knowing that the guy cleaning your carpets is rushing becuse he has another 5-8 jobs to do that day, I think not.

Vernon Purcell

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2006, 06:59:07 am »
We are just dealing with the facts. Stealing is stealing no matter what. He knew what I was offering, he took what was on offer. Rember I never started this thread but am just respondind to what we were acussed of, which was not true.