Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jouk45

would this work
« on: November 14, 2009, 08:56:58 pm »
i have studied this product, www.activeion.com and you have to admit, it is awsume, now what if there was a system big enough to work from our systems, we would not need pure water, saving us a few pennies, i did a little searching and found this, electrolized water system 110v is the lowest i could find, but looking at this machine, it wont be to long before they get it down to 12v

paulben

Re: would this work
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2009, 09:15:01 pm »
I think it might replace ion resin as it is doing the same job by charging the water with a positive or negative field which is all the resin does . Sounds interesting product
Do not steal the government hates competition

jouk45

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2009, 09:43:08 pm »
apparantly it moves dirt quicker and better than pure water, something to do with the nano bubbles the electric creates, there is a machine but needs a generator to run the 110v it has, yip its only a matter of time, and this will replace purifiers,

Window Washers

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2009, 09:50:02 pm »
apparantly it moves dirt quicker and better than pure water, something to do with the nano bubbles the electric creates, there is a machine but needs a generator to run the 110v it has, yip its only a matter of time, and this will replace purifiers,
Why can this not be used with a 110v geni into storage tank ? would be right up my street I have a 110v geni
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

jouk45

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2009, 09:58:52 pm »
it does work with a genny ian, it is 110v or 230v  input prssure is 45psi, output is 5 to 90psi output

Window Washers

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2009, 10:03:41 pm »
it does work with a genny ian, it is 110v or 230v  input prssure is 45psi, output is 5 to 90psi output
Joe,

where did you see the bigger machine ? and what is the price for it ?
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

jouk45

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2009, 10:07:22 pm »
Joe,

where did you see the bigger machine ? and what is the price for it ?
ian am at the office just now on my laptop, i saved the link on my home computer, will put it up tommorrow for you, i tried to googled here but cant find it,

jouk45

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2009, 10:16:34 pm »
It looks like there just purifying (don’t know how pure!) a little bit of water in a spray bottle with a very small ion exchange.

It is or should be pure water jouk, just a different way to do it other than DI resin and RO etc

ewan, i dont fully understand it all myself, but it is not pure water, it changes the molucles in the water, so it kills germs removes dirt instantly, ect, even glass with no smears, and it does not matter what your water tds is hard or soft it does the same job

Window Washers

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2009, 10:45:50 pm »
It looks like there just purifying (don’t know how pure!) a little bit of water in a spray bottle with a very small ion exchange.

It is or should be pure water jouk, just a different way to do it other than DI resin and RO etc

ewan, i dont fully understand it all myself, but it is not pure water, it changes the molucles in the water, so it kills germs removes dirt instantly, ect, even glass with no smears, and it does not matter what your water tds is hard or soft it does the same job
is interesting  ;)

jouk45

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2009, 10:54:56 pm »
ewan, you only need to use tap water, the elecrolizer does the rest, would be at the brush head for the electrolized water to work, apparantly there is only  45 seconds then it turns to normal tap water, but as we rinse it is being renewed all the time, if you get my meaning

jouk45

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2009, 11:09:01 pm »
ewan, i dont know the science of it all, but it works just the same as pure water, if not better, it is early days yet and the system cost in the region of a grand, and more for bigger ones, i will keep looking into it, see if anything cheaper comes up,

Window Washers

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2009, 11:10:12 pm »
ewan, you only need to use tap water, the elecrolizer does the rest, would be at the brush head for the electrolized water to work, apparantly there is only  45 seconds then it turns to normal tap water, but as we rinse it is being renewed all the time, if you get my meaning
if it could be adapted to work with what we in the most part have would be good, if you are saying you have to use this when rinsing the glass , this is the sticking point, and that it turn back to tap soon after would worry me on the drying times, guess we will be sticking with what we have at the moment for the time, Joe keep up the good work you will crack this nut one day  ;)