This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

billpay
« on: November 14, 2009, 08:18:30 pm »
This is new, run by alliance and leicester and may solve many of our problems.I haven't the faintest idea how to apply or if people like us are too small fry, but what a great idea.You have a link on your website and they pay by any sort of card.
If you want an example of what i mean go to anglia water's website and pretend that you want to pay online.

I'm pretty sure this is the future.

Window Washers

Re: billpay
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2009, 09:47:19 pm »
This is new, run by alliance and leicester and may solve many of our problems.I haven't the faintest idea how to apply or if people like us are too small fry, but what a great idea.You have a link on your website and they pay by any sort of card.
If you want an example of what i mean go to anglia water's website and pretend that you want to pay online.

I'm pretty sure this is the future.
Will have to meet up with you one day MR SLump, your somewhere near me.

As for the billpay would be ideal, direct debit is to much of a hassle to get.
and there does have to be something out there
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Mr Bungalow

Re: billpay
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2009, 11:33:35 am »
Hello Slumpbuster,

Yes, this is definitely the way to go to get customers to pay online.

For some examples you can try see below;

Nochex account although you are charged, 2.9% + 20p per customer, just put prices of jobs up.  Though Nochex are cheaper than PayPal.
Standing orders from customers
You can even get customers to pay you directly into your account if you don't mind giving them your bank details.

I even have a Nochex setup for my customers on my website see below for link;

http://www.mrbungalow.co.uk/contact_us.htm.

Just scroll down the contact us page and you will see the Nochex payment link.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards. :)