This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

michael robinson

Anybody Uses Goerge ?
« on: November 14, 2009, 02:37:08 pm »
A question on goerge, i want to print my work list for monday 16th nov is it possible to just print out this work list or are all the other work list printed at the same time, or do i have to wait actually until monday the 16th before i can do it. i can't suss this out. I have entered all the data and where it says choose frequency i have set everything up correctly i just want to be able to print out the work list for mon 16th nov. Help please....

Mr Bungalow

Re: Anybody Uses Goerge ?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2009, 03:12:36 pm »
No you don't have to wait for Monday to come.

George software does have the option to just print one days work at a time you just have to set the start and end dates as the same: i.e. start date 16/11/2009 end date 16/11/2009.

Hope this solves you problems.

Kind regards.

Darren. :)
www.mrbungalow.co.uk.

geefree

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2009, 03:13:22 pm »
go to jobs, print a work list, then start date 16th, end date 16th. done!!  ;)

dazmond

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2009, 03:27:07 pm »
ive always just used a pen,notebook and diary.is george better?ive downloaded the trial version.do i have to pay £50 quid to get it installed on my laptop?i think i should at least try it and buy a printer to plug in my laptop.any help appreciated.does it organize things better.ive got a if it aint broke dont try and fix it sort of attitude!but im keeping an open mind.what happens if ur computer crashes.do u have backup?

best wishes dazmond
price higher/work harder!

geefree

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2009, 03:47:56 pm »
its brilliant, best 50 quid i ever spent

end of the day type in who has paid , who has not then goes to the debt list, when they do pay, go to the debt list, select the customer....gives you the options of cash, cheque,credit transfer etc....tick pay and its done.

also type in what you have spent today..... i do it once a month and type my reciept dates in.

at the end of the tax year one click and its all there, i print it off and give it to the accountant.

Sean Dyer

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2009, 04:01:27 pm »
ive always just used a pen,notebook and diary.is george better?ive downloaded the trial version.do i have to pay £50 quid to get it installed on my laptop?i think i should at least try it and buy a printer to plug in my laptop.any help appreciated.does it organize things better.ive got a if it aint broke dont try and fix it sort of attitude!but im keeping an open mind.what happens if ur computer crashes.do u have backup?

best wishes dazmond

internet backup dirt cheap for george
i got 6 months free i think

but i just backup to usb drive which is only a few quid

dont bother with printer get a cheap palm pda

and casrry that paper gets destroyed when its on you i find in the rain and stuff

Rogue Trader

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2009, 07:11:08 pm »

internet backup dirt cheap for george
i got 6 months free i think

but i just backup to usb drive which is only a few quid

dont bother with printer get a cheap palm pda

and casrry that paper gets destroyed when its on you i find in the rain and stuff

im a bit slow with this technology but need to do this myself , could you give me a run-down on exactly what i need to do eg: where best to buy pal , what software needed how to put george on it etc ..... ;D

geefree

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2009, 07:13:44 pm »
go to

www.georgesystems.co.uk

download the trial version and have a play, i think you can put up to 60 customers on free,

play with

its easy and simple to use and well worth £50

rz

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2009, 07:15:44 pm »
i have a new nokia n97 will george work on it??? this phone does everything else but i don,t know if this will work.

Rogue Trader

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2009, 07:26:34 pm »
go to

www.georgesystems.co.uk

download the trial version and have a play, i think you can put up to 60 customers on free,

play with

its easy and simple to use and well worth £50

ive already ghot george on pc at home i just need advice on using it as pocket george eg which palm is best , where to buy , what software etc.

geefree

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2009, 07:28:10 pm »
sorry  :)

Sean Dyer

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2009, 08:40:08 am »
i had a palm zire 31 i think cost about £25 ebay!!

worked fine for pocket george