This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Moderator David@stives

Re: MODERATORS AND OR ADMIN ???????????
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2009, 05:21:24 pm »
no probs for me too

Gaby P.

« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2009, 06:57:08 pm »
Admin won't reply as usual but this problem is at its worst when you quote someone  ::) and really is annoying.

If you are using Internet Explorer 8, go to any CIU page and then click the "compatibility view" button in your browser (next to refresh button)

Window Washers

« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2009, 07:10:12 pm »
No problem on IE6.0.  I did have issues with IE8 so I uninstalled the upgrade.  I suspect it's a browser issue rather than the site.
what is the upgrade, or where can I find it ?

Ian

p.s Steve I have upgraded my pc's this year new towers on quad core I dont do cheap, second user off ebay ;)
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

jeff1

« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2009, 07:20:20 pm »
Admin won't reply as usual but this problem is at its worst when you quote someone  ::) and really is annoying.

If you are using Internet Explorer 8, go to any CIU page and then click the "compatibility view" button in your browser (next to refresh button)

Thanks Gaby
That's cured the problem  ;)

Window Washers

« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2009, 07:38:00 pm »

Thanks Gaby
That's cured the problem  ;)

it does work but does not cure the problem :(
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

jeff1

« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2009, 09:24:55 am »
It cured the problem for me Ian, I can reply now and still see all my text even if I  quote someone.  ;)

Window Washers

« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2009, 09:32:27 am »
It cured the problem for me Ian, I can reply now and still see all my text even if I  quote someone.  ;)
you will have to do this everytime you delete internet cookies, viewed/stored pages and settings ect.

This is not fixing a problem just a way around it for now  :-X