This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

amayze

T & C's
« on: November 14, 2009, 06:25:08 am »
Hi guys,

Does anybody have any T&C's I can recycle? I saw some excellent ones on some-ones website earlier this week, but can't remember who's !!

concept

Re: T & C's
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2009, 07:35:43 am »
What's your email? Will send later.

amayze

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2009, 07:38:28 am »
Hi Concept,

In fact it was your website.....I remember now.
My email address is amayzenglaze@yahoo.co.uk

ps. you didn't come back to me amount subbing out any work !! Hehe

stfc

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2009, 07:45:30 am »
terms and conditions are a total waste of time,if people dont want them doing then wont have them done,also they wouldnt stand up in a court of law.

concept

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2009, 07:50:26 am »
Only cos you got in a muddle and asked me about subbing, when it should have been steve cm you asked. :P

I am a newb myself, so unfortunately not in a position to sub.

You can cut + paste off site if you like, saves me booting up laptop.

Hope you find them helpful, I don't really use them yet, however, they are there as a point of reference, and hopefully later down the line I will NEED to use them.

amayze

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2009, 07:52:30 am »
stfc,

I've got one customer being a total prick, and I'm looking to prevent an issue before it starts - so best way is to produce some T&C's for all my customers

amayze

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2009, 07:54:48 am »
Concept,

Oh!

I thought you asked me where in MK I was from, so hoped you might like to sub some work out !!
Would be interested in hearing your comments from a wfp newbie to a trad newbie in a similar area about how you're doing.

concept

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2009, 08:08:41 am »
gimme a buzz later if you want 07805787424

pingu

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2009, 10:21:41 am »
I think that some people see T&C's in the wrong way...perhaps they should be re-named guidelines or something like that...

I have given out my 'guidelines' for the past 3 years and I believe that they have a place and use..ok so you cannot force someone to do something and of course the legal route is not workable but it sets out your stall to the new customer.

It is just a way of making things clear for both parties...nothing more of less.

Cheers
Dave.

lee_dewing

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2009, 11:57:12 am »
stfc and pingu are both right here. imo

If i had t&c's i would re-name them how i/we work.

keep very brief.

if people are messers they will still be messers, it just makes things clear.

so if you get a not today it's gonna rain.

When you don't go back they know why or if they come out and say why do you keep missing me out you can say read my guide. instead of getting into a debate!

it's just choice i suppose i wouldn't insult my existing custies with t&c's but give to new ones in spring and old custy's that start messing.

To me it just i hope will give me the closure i need when dealing with a messer;

i've done all i can to rectify the problem.

before getting p'd off and letting people spoil my mood and dumping them.
i have dropped a lot of work in the past and i'm sure i could have salvaged some of this by keeping a cool head.

the truth is people don't really care about us, all the how r u and chit chat is all superfical, if you are no longer needed then it's ta tar.

lee.

Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.     - Aristotle

Window Washers

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2009, 11:58:04 am »
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)