This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

chris@c.m.s

Sussex by the sea

ftp

Re: Dont think I'll bother tomorrow.
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 08:34:20 pm »
You just need to train your customers properly. I'll be out there with my men for fifteen hours. You can buy waterproofs for thirty quid. Either you are running a business or you aren't. Just offer a rain gurantee - I've never had a complaint yet!
I'll be down my unit by 5.00am tomorrow morning and I expect my staff to be there by 5.01am or thy can kiss their bonuses goodbye!  ::)
You guys need to toughen up on here!

Tosh

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 08:36:53 pm »
I expect my staff to be there by 5.01am or thy can kiss their bonuses goodbye!  ::)

You see, that's why I'm better than you.  My lads will be there at 4.55 am; a good window cleaner is always five minutes early for a parade!

chris@c.m.s

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2009, 08:59:59 pm »
Good point FTP I'll get to work on wording the rain guarantee should I mention the tornado's and 70mph winds or won't they affect the finish ?  ;D ;D ;)   
Sussex by the sea

Frankybadboy

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2009, 09:13:46 pm »
You just need to train your customers properly. I'll be out there with my men for fifteen hours. You can buy waterproofs for thirty quid. Either you are running a business or you aren't. Just offer a rain gurantee - I've never had a complaint yet!
I'll be down my unit by 5.00am tomorrow morning and I expect my staff to be there by 5.01am or thy can kiss their bonuses goodbye!  ::)
You guys need to toughen up on here!
and there i was just reading your intesting post about having to finsh on thursday.lol ;D ;D ;D ;D

ftp

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2009, 09:32:31 pm »
Nope, the winds won't make a blind bit of difference! If you are waterfed pole then you can probably leave your tank at home and just use the brush!

jodan63

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2009, 10:40:21 pm »
if the rain and windy dont affect the finish , wot makes the windows dirty in the first place????????

chopsie

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2009, 10:42:27 pm »
ones bitten,reel him in boys  ;)
chopsie

matt

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2009, 10:52:49 pm »
Good point FTP I'll get to work on wording the rain guarantee should I mention the tornado's and 70mph winds or won't they affect the finish ?  ;D ;D ;)   

ive been working on mine for 2 mins

rain guarantee

We are sure you care about your clean window

unfortunately we do not, we only care about your bill being paid

we have decided that we need the money, so we will clean in the rain now

yes we will rush, afterall you cannot expect us to want us to be in the rain

so we offer a rain guarantee, we guarantee we will clean then in the rain rather quickly, we guarantee a normal 8 hour day will only take us 5 hours as we will work really fast

i trust you understand our situation and will pay us regardless of the qaulity of the work

matt

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2009, 10:53:31 pm »
feel free to use it

chris@c.m.s

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2009, 11:24:26 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D
Sussex by the sea

ftp

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2009, 08:33:19 am »
Just got back in what a day!

Hit my highest earnings ever! Whipped around all my houses and caught up with a weeks backlog. My men have earnt the rest of the day off and now have the afternoon to spend their £200 bunuses.
I've got another twenty minutes in the office then it's back home for me. Made sooo much money I think I'll go Christmas shopping.