This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

wizard

Xmas a good time for increases
« on: November 13, 2009, 07:22:58 pm »
I desided to put this under a new topic. Keeping ones prices static is not good business. Think of your supermarket there prices go council tax they go up, ask yourself why. Only one answers INFLATION. Our cost goes up like any other and if we do not have growth our business stagnate. What most do is increase volume of work ,we work harder , more customers a day .We are on the what to burnout, stress and all that goes with it. I hear this every day on this forum. No motivated etc. So mates keep a small increase every year or twice a year, but smaller. A good time is at Christmas as people are flusher and in good spirits and do not seam to notice it. Do not make a big fuss when you announce it. Do not write and tell your customer as this draws attention to your increase just tell them as a matter of fact. If they say anything negative, sympathise with them .Say “it’s difficult out there with things going up, but what can we do and blame the bank situation.
I hope this might help as I know it is a fear we all face in our business. Good luck. Richard