This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Sapphire Window Cleaning

Re: what do you guys make of this
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2009, 12:19:33 am »
Is your new PC running windows 7?
Reaching parts traditional window cleaners can not reach.

krave

« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2009, 12:22:59 am »
Windowwashers, Opera is the one, you have 9 speed dial pics on your homepage for your faverout sites. Give it a go mate, By far the best browser I have ever used, just my comp dont like it after a few torren**.

She says the gifts are from old stock of a closed shop or something if I remember rightly.....

Definately not been in the game long.

Window Washers

« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2009, 12:33:23 am »
Is your new PC running windows 7?

no vista, dreading windows 7 as need another couple of pc.s soon :(
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

mark dew

« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2009, 12:34:30 am »
Dunno bout free gifts. Sounds silly to me.
How is she deliberately undercutting? She's offering 20% discount only with proof of last price.
How many customers can prove that???

Do you know what undercutting is?

Please explain.  ::)
How many can prove what they were paying?
We all leave slips asking customers to send payments, but is that proof of what they paid last month?

Window Washers

« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2009, 12:35:53 am »
How is she deliberately undercutting? She's offering 20% discount only with proof of last price.

We all leave slips asking customers to send payments, but is that proof of what they paid last month?

Mark you had a bad day m8 ?
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

mark dew

« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2009, 12:45:22 am »
No. Cos i added a rolled eyes to the mbs question?
It's like me asking you if you can clean a window, Or know how to turn a computer on.  ;D
I think people (granted probably me) are missing the point about the 20% discount claim.
If it's implemented it is undercutting. I question how many times it can be proved what the previous window cleaner charged. Only because i can't see how most can.
So while the claim of 20% cheaper than previous is out of order. I'm reading it as a claim that 99% of domestics can't prove. So the claim has little substance. 
It's just my opinion though.  :)

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2009, 12:48:22 am »

Mark I wasn't saying about how it could be proved, I was stating that she is undercutting, knowing how much the current window cleaner is charging and then deliberately offering to do it cheaper than him.
Its fly-by cowboys and cowgirls like this that drive prices down.
Also she hasn't been window cleaning for 10 years!
They really sound like pikey's lol.
give it 6 months and the website wont exist.

Matt

Window Washers

« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2009, 12:52:20 am »
No. Cos i added a rolled eyes to the mbs question?
It's like me asking you if you can clean a window, Or know how to turn a computer on.  ;D
I think people (granted probably me) are missing the point about the 20% discount claim.
If it's implemented it is undercutting. I question how many times it can be proved what the previous window cleaner charged. Only because i can't see how most can.
So while the claim of 20% cheaper than previous is out of order. I'm reading it as a claim that 99% of domestics can't prove. So the claim has little substance. 
It's just my opinion though.  :)
imo Mark you are wrong, I would would say about  60%  of cleaners are pony now and 20% others are trying 15% % are doing well and the top 5% are conning gits that will not speak or give me a little help lol, when they beciome the 15% I will remember  ;)

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2009, 12:54:06 am »
Mark I can see your point now.
In my eyes, if she is offering 20% off on the website chances are she is already undercutting.

Mark shall we call a truce?  ;D

She isn't worth it mate.

;D ;D

Matt

Window Washers

« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2009, 12:57:36 am »
In my eyes, if she is offering 20% off on the website chances are she is already undercutting.

She isn't worth it mate.

;D ;D

Matt
Mark hit MB with the wet scrim or brush (wrapped in bubble wrap HSE approved  ::)

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2009, 12:58:51 am »
IMO she looks like that Butch prisoner out of the TV show "prisoner cell block H" from the early 90's lol

;D

Window Washers

« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2009, 12:59:48 am »
IMO she looks like that Butch prisoner out of the TV show "prisoner cell block H" from the early 90's lol

;D

yep her name is B Smith  ;D

stop it now your making me feel old

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2009, 01:01:55 am »

She isn't worth it mate.

;D ;D

Matt
Mark hit MB with the wet scrim or brush (wrapped in bubble wrap HSE approved  ::)

would the Health and Safety regulations require Mark to fill out the risk assesment and method statement?
 ;D ;D ;D

mark dew

« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2009, 01:05:25 am »
lol. I thought she was offering the discount only with proof of the cost.
If she goes to a job and they tell her they pay £12, can she do it for £8?
If she asks for proof and they can't prove it, she says sorry but can do it for £11. It is out of order.
It does read like she wants to get a price 1st before quoting. I agree it is bad business going in cheaper. Prices go up, they shouldn't be going down.
Making a rod for their own back springs to mind.

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2009, 01:07:16 am »

;D

Your only as old as you feel, in my case that would be 70 then lol
I can't wait for a break, I had forgotten how hard it is to build a round from scratch.

Matt

Window Washers

« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2009, 01:08:08 am »

She isn't worth it mate.

;D ;D

Matt

would the Health and Safety regulations require Mark to fill out the risk assesment and method statement?
 ;D ;D ;D
probs but if you offer 20% off it dont count   ;D

mark dew

« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2009, 01:10:10 am »
Yeah, she ain't worth it. Truce it is.  :P

Ian i didn't understand your post. Apart from you think i'm wrong. What is pony?  ;D

imo Mark you are wrong, I would would say about  60%  of cleaners are pony now and 20% others are trying 15% % are doing well and the top 5% are conning gits that will not speak or give me a little help lol, when they beciome the 15% I will remember  ;)

Window Washers

« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2009, 01:10:27 am »

;D

Your only as old as you feel, in my case that would be 70 then lol
I can't wait for a break, I had forgotten how hard it is to build a round from scratch.

Matt
I have to do the same thing as you  as of next week mark soo now how you feel, welcome to give me a call anytime apart from tonight :)

Window Washers

« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2009, 01:12:11 am »
Yeah, she ain't worth it. Truce it is.  :P

Ian i didn't understand your post. Apart from you think i'm wrong. What is pony?  ;D

forget about it Mark, you and MB have kissed and made up my job is done. cheques payable to window washers  ;D

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2009, 01:12:45 am »
lol. I thought she was offering the discount only with proof of the cost.
If she goes to a job and they tell her they pay £12, can she do it for £8?
If she asks for proof and they can't prove it, she says sorry but can do it for £11. It is out of order.
It does read like she wants to get a price 1st before quoting. I agree it is bad business going in cheaper. Prices go up, they shouldn't be going down.
Making a rod for their own back springs to mind.

Or digging her own grave, if the wrong window cleaner catches her undercutting.