This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mark.laycock1@ntlw

Re: Eyeballed by another Window cleaner.
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2009, 04:58:38 pm »
i get eye balled by guys how lay concrete inprint but they dont stop and say hello just the looks.
mark

s.w.c

« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2009, 05:10:25 pm »
Why is it that other window cleaners eyeball me like they want to kill me?  ;)

I smile , nod or wave if i see another window cleaner, wether he eyballs me or not,

Yet on here , everyone is helpful and friendly.

Strange.

depends how ugly you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2009, 05:34:52 pm »
im in the midlands and been in the trade w.f.p and trad for about 6-7 months now.
this post made me laugh, funny how the general public seem to think there is such athing as a patch hehehe

by the way anyone from the east mids (lincolnshire) that wants to learn a great self defence system get intouch with me...

im currently opening a "gracie garage" to learn and train gracie jiu jitsu! its great fun! and anyone can learn it! no bully boy's wanted! sorry for going off topic but its my job to promote this and my w.c business!

please check this site for info on what im on about... http://www.gracieacademy.com/

keep it real.

G.B window cleaning.

A & J Owen Window Cleaning

« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2009, 07:26:38 pm »
they proberbly have a bad reputation in the area tey are crap wcleners and they always  will be crap no competition on that score mate ad it done to me but i got the round back teres always 1 or 2 custies who want to spread dirt and blacken your name but if you have a goood reputation this will hold you in good stead do worry mate

geefree

« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2009, 07:29:48 pm »
Why is it that other window cleaners eyeball me like they want to kill me?  ;)

I smile , nod or wave if i see another window cleaner, wether he eyballs me or not,

Yet on here , everyone is helpful and friendly.

Strange.

depends how ugly you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sounds like you are talking from experience..!!!....sorry i cant help you...

but in my case it must be the good looks. !

advanced

« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2009, 08:29:05 pm »
i work in cheam so get off my patch , if i see you i will cut your  hose with a stanley get it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

s.w.c

« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2009, 08:56:31 pm »
gaz i was playing with you, but as for others eye balling, me myself a smile and say good morning, if they dont answer and still look un-happy i turn around drop my pants to do a moony then carry on working not my prob if they want to be un-happy sods.

« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2009, 10:54:11 pm »
Far from being eyeballed, I have obtained some quality work from trad cleaners I know who were unable to do certain jobs from a ladder.

Terry_Burrows

« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2009, 11:18:54 pm »
 ;D years ago I used to clean in the west end soho! :o the Harry Christna people
windows ;D then one day went into the cafe to meet up with my old mate Bill,
what a great guy he was God bless him, :'( me and me mate John was talking about dont understand why we lost The harrys :-\ ??? no reason, in walked my old mate bill ;D guess what he said you never know I just picked me up a job ;D

we said yer what you got then we said, ;D I only just picked up the harry christna mob! ;D me and me old mate John could not stop laughing and Bill when he knew what he done to his old mates,he started as well ,all 3 of us was in tears over this,in the cafe at 8am it was so like we was on hellium gas ;D that it what you call good buddys, storys you cant write God bless Bill true window cleaner,
I hope that sense of humour carrys on with all of us today,thats what window cleaners are about,enjoy what you do and have fun ;D night night ;D :-*
WWW.FASTESTWINDOWCLEANER.CO.UK
GUINNESS WORLD RECORD HOLDER
BURNING RUBBER FASTER!
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF MASTER WINDOW CLEANERS.

windymiller

« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2009, 11:57:38 pm »
Ezy im from burnley!! whats wrong with people from burnley? Stan who do you know from burnley? how are you after the operation m8? hope you r back at work.

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2009, 08:28:36 am »
next time you go to the area gazza take me along i will put them off for you  ;D
just take no notice of them mate , i go into areas where theres loads of other windys but we all get on and pass work on to each other and details of bad custom .
by the way these who eyeballed you were they trad or wfp ??
where theres muck theres money

geefree

« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2009, 08:39:21 am »
next time you go to the area gazza take me along i will put them off for you ;D
just take no notice of them mate , i go into areas where theres loads of other windys but we all get on and pass work on to each other and details of bad custom .
by the way these who eyeballed you were they trad or wfp ??

Morning Dave ,

Mostly trad... last week a pair of wfp guys did it, but i think they was checking out how i do it, and my set up.

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2009, 09:05:23 am »

Morning Dave ,

Mostly trad... last week a pair of wfp guys did it, but i think they was checking out how i do it, and my set up.
i think that the trad guys who seen you were more curious how you were cleaning the windows , if you see them again just ask them if they will be going wfp that will get you chating to them as 9 times out of 10 there reply will be how dos it work .
like you say the wfp guys are just looking to see how you do it once again i would just say do you think im doing things correct or is there a better way that i could be doing things .
ive only ever had it happen once when some trad guys were watching me and it seemed like they were giving me bad looks , but i spoke out to them and it turns out they were thinking of going wfp but didnt no much about it , i helped these guys set up there system and have become good mates with them .
by the way ive got a new style tap on my pole cost around £4 from e-bay .
and good morning to you aswell gazza .

geefree

« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2009, 09:09:53 am »
Yes i will chat to them all in the future dave, i have smiled with a view to chat , but they turn away lol.

think i saw them on ebay, is it a red tap?

i could do with a clamp for the pole instead of tape, and the loop is driving me nuts lol

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2009, 09:26:48 am »
Yes i will chat to them all in the future dave, i have smiled with a view to chat , but they turn away lol.

i could do with a clamp for the pole instead of tape, and the loop is driving me nuts lol
the taps red black and blue mate , the loop just use velcro or hold it in your hand when doing downstairs , the clamp maybe a jubilee clip would be ok .

geefree

« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2009, 09:33:27 am »
you know me Dave....  ;D i keep putting my foot in the loop as i keep dropping it lol..and end up in a spiders web  ;)

elite mike

« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2009, 09:39:15 am »

the taps red black and blue mate , the loop just use velcro or hold it in your hand when doing downstairs , the clamp maybe a jubilee clip would be ok .

morning dave

can you put the link up for that tap please

thanks

elite mike

« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2009, 09:50:04 am »
cheers gazza

good price too  :)

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2009, 10:04:43 am »
yep thats the 1 .