This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ian Lancaster

Comprehensive Cleaning Services Ltd
« on: November 12, 2009, 05:55:25 pm »
Anybody had any dealings with them?

www.comprehensiveltd.co.uk

Been asked to quote for a local factory for the THIRD time.  Don't want to waste my time again >:(

Window Washers

Re: Comprehensive Cleaning Services Ltd
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 08:00:09 am »

Been asked to quote for a local factory for the THIRD time.  Don't want to waste my time again >:(
maybe your price is to high Ian, thats one thing I hate about the three quote process, half if not more of the time the job has already gone.. but you have to be in it to win it as they say.
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 08:26:42 am »
hey, they are "the No. 1 cleaning company", even if they do say so themselves ;D

trevor perry

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2009, 12:40:31 pm »
cheeky sods thats the name my company is registered as and we have been going since 1960, are they aloud to register under the same name as my company or could i make them change their company name.
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

DaveG

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2009, 12:46:46 pm »
I think you need to register the name yourself Trevor to stop anyone else using it..

I think it costs about £80 a year
You can't polish a turd

Tosh

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2009, 12:47:09 pm »

maybe your price is to high Ian, thats one thing I hate about the three quote process, half if not more of the time the job has already gone.. but you have to be in it to win it as they say.

Sorry to jump in here; but this thing about the 'three quotes', for the last two largish jobs I've been asked to quote for, I was told that other quotes would be asked for.  I didn't really need the work, so stuck a good price in there, and funnily enough I got both jobs.

I later found out that both times other window cleaners never turned up to quote, probably assuming that they too would get beaten on price.

I would say just stick a quote in that you're happy with and see what happens.  

trevor perry

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2009, 12:51:05 pm »
I think you need to register the name yourself Trevor to stop anyone else using it..

I think it costs about £80 a year
our name is registered at company house it has to be because we are a ltd company
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

DaveG

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2009, 12:59:52 pm »
I think you might be able to stop them using it then Trevor, not sure how tho!
You can't polish a turd

South Coast Cleaning Services

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2009, 01:23:06 pm »
Whats your company name tho as I recon theres is just comprehensive ltd judging by there web address, is yours T.Perry comprehensive cleaning services ltd or
comprehensive cleaning services ltd

trevor perry

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2009, 01:58:10 pm »
Whats your company name tho as I recon theres is just comprehensive ltd judging by there web address, is yours T.Perry comprehensive cleaning services ltd or
comprehensive cleaning services ltd
i will have to check what we where registered as but i think it was just comprehensive cleaning services ltd