This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

chopsie

Re: How many customers you got?
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2009, 09:02:11 pm »
I got 13 and not cleaned a window yet ;D worked out £214 over 2 months plus a £40 conservatory clean,if it carries on like this "this time next year rodders we'll be millionaires" 8)
chopsie

lcwalker

« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2009, 10:03:24 pm »
I got 13 and not cleaned a window yet ;D worked out £214 over 2 months plus a £40 conservatory clean,if it carries on like this "this time next year rodders we'll be millionaires" 8)
Hi ive been reading plenty of your posts but haven't seen any for the last few days last time you only had 1 customer  have you been getting them door knocking? you must have got them all in the past week our doing well.Im going to have to get off my own a**e and get out there ive done gardening for the past few year but thats been usless this year.

chopsie

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2009, 10:27:27 pm »
every single one from door knocking,I got none from the 3-400 leaflets i dropped!! It is definitly the best way to get them,I got that 1 last friday,8 tuesday and 5 tonight,so after checking and double checking i really have 14.....Bonus  ;D I am not going to just leaflet drop again its a waste of time.I did an estate tonight,peeing down and everyone who answered said no already got one,they do all around here,then i dropped on 2,one for £20 and one for £18 great 2.5-3 hours work door knocking,can't recommend it enough,and i am really enjoying it,98% are really nice and have a chat even if they do not want me.Had a middle aged woman tonight saying i had answered her prayers,she was desperate for a window cleaner and could not thank me enough!!!!said she would have me without even a quote and would pay whatever,her husbands face was a picture  ;D
chopsie

lcwalker

« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2009, 10:52:53 am »
every single one from door knocking,I got none from the 3-400 leaflets i dropped!! It is definitly the best way to get them,I got that 1 last friday,8 tuesday and 5 tonight,so after checking and double checking i really have 14.....Bonus  ;D I am not going to just leaflet drop again its a waste of time.I did an estate tonight,peeing down and everyone who answered said no already got one,they do all around here,then i dropped on 2,one for £20 and one for £18 great 2.5-3 hours work door knocking,can't recommend it enough,and i am really enjoying it,98% are really nice and have a chat even if they do not want me.Had a middle aged woman tonight saying i had answered her prayers,she was desperate for a window cleaner and could not thank me enough!!!!said she would have me without even a quote and would pay whatever,her husbands face was a picture  ;D
Have you cleaned any yet?.

Gordon Saunders

« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2009, 03:02:39 pm »
450 customers on 2 , 6 or 12 weekly

Murdie window cleaning

« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2009, 03:21:55 pm »

As long as it was only her windows ::)

JRDEasiReach

« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2009, 04:00:01 pm »
suprising some of the answers with regards to customer amounts, seems to vary greatly, but then again 400 odd could be small houses and 200 could be bigger getting the same amounts, i know what id rather be doing :)

chopsie definitely has the right idea about the door knocking and one im learning too, went out today and knocked an estate first one no answer so dropped a leaflet, 2nd door i went too lady answered and says im sorry theres a window cleaner lives next door he does mine, oh ok i said and went onto the next few, same again and on the last one the guy inside said aye he does mine but hes only part time and does it in evenings, ill take your leaflet just incase, turns out he was the last in the park that had one, rest either werent in or didnt want a cleaner, then i ended up getting 2 new 4 weeklys opposite each other, so the moral of my story today is dont give up if a few say 'oh theres a window cleaner round here etc' then at the end house the woman inside told me that another local window cleaner does her house glass only for £6 and there must be at least 14 windows plus a conny in it, undercutting or what!!!
JRD Easi Reach
'The Ladderless Window Cleaning System'

Mr Bungalow

« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2009, 10:16:50 pm »
Hello JRDEasiReach,

If you have 370 customers are they done every 4 weeks?

If so how do you manage to do them all yourself?

Also without seeming to be nosy, what is your average price per customer?

Please could you let me know using my e-mail below;

darren@mrbungalow.co.uk

Kind regards. :)

Mr Bungalow.
www.mrbungalow.co.uk.

krave

« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2009, 10:33:57 pm »
Hello JRDEasiReach,

darren@mrbungalow.co.uk

Mr Bungalow.
www.mrbungalow.co.uk.

Think you'l have a hard time getting the answers you want there.

cozy

« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2009, 11:03:34 pm »
Hello JRDEasiReach,

darren@mrbungalow.co.uk

Mr Bungalow.
www.mrbungalow.co.uk.

How many customers, doesn't really matter. A custy in south east England, say 3 bed semi, would pay 10 quid. The same size house in Leeds might only cost 7 quid. It's not how many custies you have, it's a different question to what you are asking.

I've got some custies, outside only (British squaddies) that are 2 bed semi or terraced that pay about 12 quid. I also have German custies with Conservatories like the one in the photo, that cost 270 quid for the "Conny" (in and out with frames, trad). The difference is, on the expensive German custy, you can't leave a speck of fly crap or they call you back to remove it.

We also have a shopping mall with 5 entrances, they have big glass overhangs that we clean every 4 weeks. These take about 3 hours for 2 people to clean. It's only 1 custy, but pays over 340 quid.

It all depends where you are and what sort of custies you are looking for and what sort of work you want to do. Below, are 2 different custies as an example of mine. The first is a squaddie house about 12 quid. The second is a German at about 270 quid.

Window Washers

« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2009, 11:21:29 pm »
Hello JRDEasiReach,

darren@mrbungalow.co.uk

Mr Bungalow.
www.mrbungalow.co.uk.

How many customers, doesn't really matter. A custy in south east England, say 3 bed semi, would pay 10 quid. The same size house in Leeds might only cost 7 quid. It's not how many custies you have, it's a different question to what you are asking.

I've got some custies, outside only (British squaddies) that are 2 bed semi or terraced that pay about 12 quid. I also have German custies with Conservatories like the one in the photo, that cost 270 quid for the "Conny" (in and out with frames, trad). The difference is, on the expensive German custy, you can't leave a speck of fly crap or they call you back to remove it.

We also have a shopping mall with 5 entrances, they have big glass overhangs that we clean every 4 weeks. These take about 3 hours for 2 people to clean. It's only 1 custy, but pays over 340 quid.

It all depends where you are and what sort of custies you are looking for and what sort of work you want to do. Below, are 2 different custies as an example of mine. The first is a squaddie house about 12 quid. The second is a German at about 270 quid.
Have to say the first pic would be ideal it painted and cleaned up for ofices on top and can fill 3 vans at the same time would be ideal...

Second again nice for being a home.

Cozy can you do something for me as you are clearly better with a camera thaqt I am. if your up for it email me design@windowwashers.co.uk can be your good deed for tomorrow :)

Ian
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

cozy

« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2009, 11:29:03 pm »
Hello JRDEasiReach,

darren@mrbungalow.co.uk

Mr Bungalow.
www.mrbungalow.co.uk.

Have to say the first pic would be ideal it painted and cleaned up for ofices on top and can fill 3 vans at the same time would be ideal...

Cozy can you do something for me as you are clearly better with a camera thaqt I am. if your up for it email me design@windowwashers.co.uk can be your good deed for tomorrow :)

Ian

Sorry mate, can't understand what you are trying to say. Email is on my profile.

Window Washers

« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2009, 11:30:14 pm »
Hello JRDEasiReach,

darren@mrbungalow.co.uk

Mr Bungalow.
www.mrbungalow.co.uk.

Ian

Sorry mate, can't understand what you are trying to say. Email is on my profile.
will email you tomorrow if thats ok m8 ;)
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

cozy

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2009, 11:38:33 pm »
no probs.