Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

daz1977

window washer website
« on: November 07, 2009, 04:18:40 pm »
hi

is anyone on the window waashers web site, and do you get much work off it

simon smith50

Re: window washer website
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2009, 04:35:06 pm »
i believe
spotlesswindowcleaners in swindon are and according to dale he gets a fair level of work from it
as he told me , well worth the investment , ian certainly knows his stuff
now we're flying
flipper and pole all the way

Steve CM

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2009, 04:44:09 pm »
ian seems to have gone off the boil in the web department, which is a shame as he seemed to do well for guys on this forum.

I'm sure for a single page ad and minimal outlay it would be worth it as his site is indexed well on the engines

Window Washers

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2009, 04:53:22 pm »
I get loads of work off of it over the year, but I seem to have to pay the most to advertise on it  ::)

Ian
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

krave

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2009, 05:07:43 pm »
How much to advertise on your site mate? Can you supply invoice for paid costs?
Could be a possibilitie after I have bought my pole!!

Window Washers

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2009, 05:10:41 pm »
How much to advertise on your site mate? Can you supply invoice for paid costs?
Could be a possibilitie after I have bought my pole!!
£49 for 12 months and no problem with an invoice.

If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

krave

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2009, 05:15:29 pm »
Will definatelt give you a shout on this one in a couple then mate.

Finish my gear, and go on with the marketing. Was just doing a general search last night for window cleaners and your site come second on Google.

Got to get on me uncles case to do my bloody site too!!

Window Washers

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2009, 05:23:50 pm »
Will definatelt give you a shout on this one in a couple then mate.

Finish my gear, and go on with the marketing. Was just doing a general search last night for window cleaners and your site come second on Google.

Got to get on me uncles case to do my bloody site too!!
No probs,

if you need to ask anymore questions about systems and marketing ect email me again.

Best wishes to you

Ian

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2009, 05:39:22 pm »
I get a slow trickle of enquiries from it but you don't need that many for it to pay dividends.  Some of the enquiries have been NVA (No Viable Access) so I have turned them down.  There have been a few one offs as well.  Also, there have been some enquiries where I haven't heard any more about it (presumably they got someone cheaper).
I currently have work from it for £1,300 a year if I were to keep to schedule.  That's from being on it two years for £98.  So I reckon it's been a reasonable investment.
Not spectacular but it has been worth doing.
In the area that I cover, there actuqally is a window cleaning company called Window Washers which sometimews can cause confusion.  I have had people phone up for the other company.  A couple of times I have got jobs this way.  I've been honourable about it though.  I've never pretended to be the other company.