This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Steve CM

Re: Does anyone use 2 ro's?
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2009, 04:52:24 pm »
i'm getting a speed of about 4000 litres a day from an un pumped twin 4040 setup
I get about that from a single 4040 unpumped  ???

does anyone have any pics of there twin set ups ?

mine is a remarkable improvement on what it was. i have good tap pressure at my lock up. before i would be getting half that. I may even get more than 4000 in 24 hours. i can fill 2 ibc's in 8 hours so i guess it would be more. i just never see it as i've gone home when its still producing and there full when i get in in the morning
Steve do you use auto shut off on ibc takes ?

no its all over the floor when i get in in the mornings! ;D

of course i do ;)

Window Washers

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2009, 04:55:14 pm »
i'm getting a speed of about 4000 litres a day from an un pumped twin 4040 setup

mine is a remarkable improvement on what it was. i have good tap pressure at my lock up. before i would be getting half that. I may even get more than 4000 in 24 hours. i can fill 2 ibc's in 8 hours so i guess it would be more. i just never see it as i've gone home when its still producing and there full when i get in in the morning

of course i do ;)
oh, mine just fills the swimming pool up  if over flows
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Steve CM

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2009, 05:02:25 pm »

of course i do ;)
Is that after you've been out there with a foot pump inflating your swimming pool ;D

Window Washers

« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2009, 05:04:01 pm »

of course i do ;)
Is that after you've been out there with a foot pump inflating your swimming pool ;D
not at all, you should visit sometime lol, thats what front gardens are for       
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)